John Krasinski RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

camnc123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

John Krasinski RTS

Post by camnc123 »

I used the William Morris address in the database and received a RTS. Surprised because William Morris usually just throws fan mail away.
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: John Krasinski RTS

Post by admin »

Hi camnc123 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

John Krasinski
Sunday Night Productions, Inc.
c/o ML Management Partners, LLC
888 7th Avenue
4th Floor
New York, NY 10106
USA

Would you have a scan of the RTS envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} John Krasinski on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by northwellguy »

Nothing legitimate ever comes back from William Morris. Don't bother again.

A few years ago WM would send the request to SFM and the sender would eventually get a photocopy of the celebs autograph. Seems in the last few years they don't even do that anymore.
2020 successes: Lennie James, Jasper Paakonen, Cliff Curtis, Kevin McNally, James Purefoy, Jessica Parker-Kennedy, Shannyn Sossamon

Previous top successes: L.Seydoux, R. Pike, S.Lang, H.New, L.Vandervoort, A.Ashmore, D.Tipper, P.Hilton, F.Agyeman, C.Lotz, Maggie Q, S.Fox, T.Farrell, D.Tennant, T. Russ, A. Eckhart, R.Hauer, W.Studi, C.Standen, H.Hamlin, K.McPhee, B.Grylls, P.Brosnan, J.Benz, C.Anvar, S.Giovinco, M.Sheen, S.Marceau, C.Gregg, C.Bennet, U.Thurman, M.Czokas, S.Macfarlane, G. Blagden, J.Nesbitt, K.Gillan, G.Skarsgard, K.Winnick, S.Bean, M.Chiklis, T.Helfer, Penn & Teller, D.Schultz, K.Sutherland, N.Coster-Waldau, T.Fimmel, T.Menzies, K.Condon, P.Winchester, J.Bulloch, A.Mount, M.Sheen, W.Miller, B.Piper, M.Bennett, P.Mensah, E.Lilly, K.Sorbo, G.Hedlund, G.St.Pierre, R.Stevenson, N.Reedus, S.P. Flanery, T.Amber-Thiessen, J.Momoa, N.Dormer, S.Ulrich, J.Hannah, J.Holloway, L.Doig, A.Beach, S.Amell, D.Giontoli, G.Park, E.Grey, J.Garth, M.Mikkelsen, D.Purcell, WI.L.I.AM, B.Boxleitner
camnc123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by camnc123 »

northwellguy wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:25 am Nothing legitimate ever comes back from William Morris. Don't bother again.

A few years ago WM would send the request to SFM and the sender would eventually get a photocopy of the celebs autograph. Seems in the last few years they don't even do that anymore.
From what I hear, WM doesn’t even forward anymore and as far as I know I’m the only person to get at least a RTS from them. All the addresses in Fanmail.biz with WM are false