Questionaires

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
amy123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Questionaires

Post by amy123 »

If u send a questionaire to celebrities. What kind of questions do you ask them ??
x
beecs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Questionaires

Post by beecs »

1. You seemed like you enjoyed filming ‘INSERT PROJECT NAME HERE’, were there any funny or memorable moments on set?

2. Having already worked with so many Legendary Performers like ‘INSERT RELEVANT PERFORMER NAMES HERE’, is there any other performers you would like to work with in the Future?

3. If you were stuck in a lift with any five people, who would you choose and why?

4. Are you left or right handed?

5. Do you have any phobias? (I am scared of Clowns, Peaches and Heights amongst others)

6. What type of music do you like and who is your favourite band/musician?

7. What is/are your favourite movie(s)?

8. If you had a superpower, which would you choose and why?

I send them on a seperate sheet of paper and I have had a few filled in when I get them back
amy123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by amy123 »

Cool. Thanks, I will write a questionaire the next time i send a request out :D
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

i always add a couple questions in my letter, i ask stuff like whats your favirote movie, your favirote sport, stuff like that, its also interesting to read, if they do fill it out, ive had my questions answered in the past but the celeb doesn't always awnser them obviously. i see it as a harmless thing to do, if they awnser your qusteions you have another keepsake from them if they dont they dont, no biggie atleast you got their autograph.
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

Hello,

I have only ever sent one proper questionnaire to a celebrity but I always include 3 or 4 questions somewhere in my letter. I don't have a specific set of questions which I always ask as I like to make them specific to that celebrity. I ask things that I have always wanted to know rather than just random questions :)
NoRightClick
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by NoRightClick »

I sent a 10 question interview to GLORIA ESTEFAN along with many CD inserts and she signed them all and retyped my questionaire adding her answers and signed it at the bottom ;)
ffion176

Post by ffion176 »

Well I Ask Them About There show,movie,song,band,ect And Then Also About There Friends Or Family XxX
FlyersFan17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FlyersFan17 »

I sent out a few to some hockey players, with only one returned thus far.

Here:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_npRLeAwW2XY/S ... img001.jpg
legendwithoutaname
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by legendwithoutaname »

I just ask questions in my letters and if they answer them cool if not no big deal. I ask a super power question on all my letters and have gotten 3 nice written replies and one small reply. I just enjoy the extra time they took on reading and answering my fanmail. {wow}
IronJudasCrue41
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IronJudasCrue41 »

I usually put:

1. What were you like in high school?
2. Who are your main influences?

And some other questions about them personally, like my letter to Dana Carvey, I asked if he and Mike (Myers) busted out laughing A LOT during Wayne's World filming. Or to Vinnie Paul, I asked what first went through his mind when Dimebad was shot.