Gravity Falls

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Punk_Gurl94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Gravity Falls

Post by Punk_Gurl94 »

Dear Best TV producer ever (AKA Alex Hirsch)
Sorry to bother you, I am pretty sure you have been bothered with this subject already. I know you are probably tired of making this show, but even if it is bad, please make more! We all loved Gravity Falls, we love the characters, story, and everything in it. We need to see a series 3. Please PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is still my favorite show to this very day. It was very funny, entertaining, and a lot more. My parents even loved it. They noramly don't like very much of anything we watch, but they loved it. Here, please visit this link; https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/408975169 we know we didn't get a lot of signatures YET, but we might. Also, my CAT likes it. I know even how crazy that sounds, but whenever she hears the theme for the show, she meows 2 times, and runs over, looking at the TV. Please make another season, we hope it's not to much for you. And if it is..... (Mimiks bill ceipher voice) THE WEIRDMAGGEDON WILL BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am maybe one of the biggest Gravity Falls fans ever, please make another season. i would be VERY happy if you did. And i get you might be thinking, "What?!??! Make a third season for a 10 year old kid? HAHA". yes, i would too. but please hear us out when we say, A third season of Gravity Falls would probably keep everyone inside during quarintine. That's how much we like the show. PLEASE!!!!!!! We hope that's not to much for you, ooooor......... (Bill Ceipher appears yet again, looking super mad and staring at you.) THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
With many hopes,
Biggest Gravity Falls Fan Ever

Alex Hirsch
United Talent Agency
9336 Civic Center Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-3604
USA
xmalletmasterx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Gravity Falls

Post by xmalletmasterx »

You actually need to print this out and send it to the address provided. This is a forum for posting TTM autograph successes, which does not actually pass along fan letters.
Punk_Gurl94
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Gravity Falls

Post by Punk_Gurl94 »

Oh. ;-;