Mystery Autograph

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!

Moderator: admin

Cody_P
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:
Autographs received: 7
Collector since: 2015

Mystery Autograph

Post by Cody_P » Thu May 28, 2020 5:07 pm

I received an autograph from someone on an index card. I send out customized index cards to primarily to wrestler bc I don't have wrestling trading cards. This is not to say it is a wrestling individual. The index card I received was not on an index card I made. If anyone can help me figure out a possible answer to this mystery, it would be greatly appreciated. The first few letters appear to be "E" and "D" and end with a "Z" or "Y".

http://surfmypictures.com/image/158884e ... kjzuh.html

limoservss
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0

Re: Mystery Autograph

Post by limoservss » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:21 pm

Get one of our extravagance limos and experience a night in the town like a chief. Worth the second and maintain a strategic distance from DUIs by booking with us. By booking continually, your vehicle will be a limo service near me telephone bring and you can request that the driver lift you up at whatever point. Feel tired or need to leave early? No tensions we will drive you home or elsewhere.

vinylfloors
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0

Re: Mystery Autograph

Post by vinylfloors » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:32 pm

Regardless of whether the tile is from a passage level manufacturing plant, vinyl flooring smooth matte tiles are certainly simple to clean. With regards to vinyl, they are commonly simple to clean as well and they don't generally have the choices of such huge numbers of surfaces.