How do you store your autographs?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

I personally would never store my autographs in a plain folder or anything where they are directly touching each other. I am picky and particular when it comes to keeping my autographs in top condition. I keep mine in an acid free scrapbook. You can purchase one for about 6 dollars at any craft or department store. About 30 autographs can be stored in each book, and they are easy to show off. I dont like people touching my autographs with their fingers, so if they want to see them the clear plastic pages are perfect.
dgangel

Re: hey

Post by dgangel »

catchdiscofever wrote:I use this safe stick tape, fold it so that it is sticky on both sides, then sick the autograph to the wall haha my sis puts them in clear pockets in binders
:shock: thats crazy, id be worried they would get messed up. Even the "safe" sticky tape still sticks and ruins the picture sometimes. And the sun light may fade the picture or the picture may fall and rip.
darkthrone
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by darkthrone »

i use a binder and clear acid-free sleeves. i scanned and printed one to put in a frame and keep the original in the binder.
EugeneE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EugeneE »

I keep my autographs in an acid free photo album. This way, the photo's are protected from the elements & also people won't be able to finger up my photo's. I use the business photo albums made by The Alvin Company, I have 3 photo albums right now which hold 48 photo's each, I own an 8.5x11 photo album, a 4x6 photo album & an 5x7 photo album.
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

i keep them in a shoebox, which i designed all over
i CAN LUV U 4EVER BUT NEVER WiLL i BE iN LOVE WiTH U 'TiL U LUV ME

tldepp4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tldepp4 »

I have this little like almost an extra closet thing in my room which I made over to be "hollywood" or my hollywood and I hung my newer ones or special ones then I put the rest in plastic sleeves for diplay in a binder!

Here's a few pics of it!

http://img442.imageshack.us/my.php?image=roomjp0.jpg

http://img250.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 043yb0.jpg
~Trisha~

"What's the point of life if risk is just a board game? You roll the dice but you're just hoping that the rules change
What's the point if you can't bring yourself to say The things you want to say Like dance with my tonight "

Check out my autograph webite: http://www.freewebs.com/tldepp/index.htm
MrsTonyDiNozzo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MrsTonyDiNozzo »

Most of my personalized ones are framed! :mrgreen: {up}
Image Image

Received: "NCIS" cast; Mark Harmon; Brian Dietzen; Muse Watson; Justin Guarini; Kelly Clarkson; Lindsay Hartley; McKenzie Westmore; Kratt brothers; Meg Cabot; Ryan Seacrest; Larry Milburn; Christian Kane; Michael Weatherly; America Fererra, Kellie Pickler, Taylor Swift; Susan Lucci; Gordon Ramsay; Judge Judy; Hugh Laurie; Austin Andrews; Maitland Ward-Baxter.
Awaiting: Mark Ballas; Trevor Lissauer.
cvetant
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cvetant »

I should generally be good if I frame mine. Using glass and a matte so it is not touching the glass? How do you generally attach the matte to the photo?
LEOx3_LOVE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LEOx3_LOVE »

I bought a pack of 50 acid-free plastic sheet covers for $3.99 at Target & a 3 ring binder for $4.99, also at Target.
Friends Fanatic :D
Credit: Vanessa Hudgens #1 Fan

Latest Success: Gena Rowlands
Most Wanted: Friends Cast & Titanic Cast<3
autographloverboy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autographloverboy »

a 100 page scrapbook from the dollar store :mrgreen: i buy new 1's when they are full.is that a good way?lol