whats your iCarly autograph collection

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Qbolby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

whats your iCarly autograph collection

Post by Qbolby »

what's your iCarly autograph collection
RYAN J.

Re: whats your iCarly autograph collection

Post by RYAN J. »

The only one I have is Skyler Day. she had a cameo as a magician on one of the episodes! She also is a country singer and first starred in The adventures of Ociee Nash. {thumb2}

RYAN J. 8)
rachelxdanielle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rachelxdanielle »

i only got a success from jennette mccurdy and i've written to both nathan and miranda.
she included her own picture and personalized it plus filled out the questionaire i sent to her :)
Qbolby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Qbolby »

rachelxdanielle wrote:i only got a success from jennette mccurdy and i've written to both nathan and miranda.
she included her own picture and personalized it plus filled out the questionaire i sent to her :)
did you also send her your own photo to be signed or just the questionare
Gracie84
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gracie84 »

I only have Nathan so far, I'm waiting on Jennette. I haven't tried Miranda because I didn't see a success from her.
betty*fan

Post by betty*fan »

I only have Nathan so far as well! I'm waiting for Jennette! :razz: I love iCarly!!! ;-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks so much -Lil1- for this awesome Emilie de Ravin set! :D
RIP MICHAEL JACKSON & FARRAH FAWCETT )-=
Recent Success: Geoffrey Rush, Brooke White, {??} Jackson Rathbone {??}
Recent requests: Dev Patel, Cameron Bright, Chaske Spencer, Gil Birmingham, Emilie de Ravin vv, Jordin Sparks

Most Wanted: TAYLOR SWIFT {??}, EMILIE de RAVIN, Gossip Girl cast, Twilight saga cast, Harry Potter Cast, Lost Cast, Claire Danes, Miley Cyrus, Ashley Greene, Dakota Fanning, Anna Faris, Hayden Pannetiere, Keira Knightley, Kristen Stewart, Amanda Bynes, Demi Lovato, America Ferrera, Katy Perry, Jordin Sparks, Evangeline Lilly, Jessie Cave, Zac Efron, Kristen Bell, Kellan Lutz, Ashley Benson, A.T.A.P.S cast and MORE!
Favourite Successes: {??} Jackson Rathbone {??}, Robert Pattinson, Nikki Reed, Selena Gomez vv, Channing Tatum, Rachel McAdams, Amanda Seyfriedx2, Peter Facinellix2, Sara Paxton, Alyson Stoner, Kelly Clarkson, Piper Perabo, Georgia Groome, Charlie Cox, Connor Paolox2, Jamie Campbell Bower, Jayma Mays, Brooke White and MORE!

15th July 2009 (today!!!)- HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE COMES OUT!!! {love} :razz:
xsquatx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xsquatx »

Any one have Jerry Trainor (Spencer)'s address?
He's hilarious! I want to send some 8x10s for him to sign.
annie985

Post by annie985 »

I have written to Miranda, Jeanette, Nathan and Jerry a little less then a year ago (included SASE's with all), and the only reply I've gotten was from Nathan.
bbgotfame
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bbgotfame »

i have jennette my friend has nathan and shes wating on jennette and im waiting on miranda and nathan i have like 3 jennettes im going to sell 1 of them
Favourite Success:Maggie Q,Kourtney Kardashian,Kris Jenner,Kylie & Kendal Jenner,Kim Kardashian.
Autographs Gotten:55
Waiting: Alot can i list them later?
Most Wanted:Selena Gomez,Cariba Heine,Phoebe Tonkin,Owl City,USHER,Trey Songz,Rihanna,Miley Cyrus,Taylor Swift,Megan Fox,Lindsey Lohan ,Twilight Saga ..ETC.
Personalized:27
Preprint:18
Return To Slender:5
In Person:0
Color:44
Black&White:3
Letter Of Request:allot!
Recent Success: duclans sister from degrassi and Charlotte Arnold

if you want to see my autographs go to my website http://www.bbgotfame.webs.com
dogthemindfreak
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dogthemindfreak »

I don't collect iCarly autographs, but I do have Tim Russ who plays Principal Franklin. I got his because I'm a huge Star Trek Voyager fan and I enjoyed his role of Tuvok.
In space, no one can hear you scream.