V Series- Elizabeth Mitchell

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
Yellow601
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

V Series- Elizabeth Mitchell

Post by Yellow601 »

I'm looking for the via venue address for this new tv series called "V." It stars Lost star Elizabeth Mitchell and is with warner bros television. Filming starts in Vancouver in August.
Here is the imbd link for it: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1307824/
If anyone can help with the address that would be great.
betty*fan

Re: V Series- Elizabeth Mitchell

Post by betty*fan »

Hi Yellow601! :razz:

I found an address from the companies HD Films site which is the production company for the series V :D

c/o "V" (series)
4000 Warner Blvd
Bldg 34, Suite 316
Burbank CA 91522
USA

I'm not sure if it works or not but you could try, good luck! I would like to also try and get Elizabeth's autograph one day, she was brilliant on Lost! :mrgreen: ;-) {up}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks so much -Lil1- for this awesome Emilie de Ravin set! :D
RIP MICHAEL JACKSON & FARRAH FAWCETT )-=
Recent Success: Brooke White, {??} Jackson Rathbone {??} , Jamie Campbell Bower
Recent requests: Dev Patel, Cameron Bright, Chaske Spencer, Gil Birmingham, Emilie de Ravin vv, Jordin Sparks

Most Wanted: TAYLOR SWIFT {??}, Gossip Girl cast, Twilight saga cast, Harry Potter Cast, Lost Cast, Emilie de Ravin, Claire Danes, Miley Cyrus, Ashley Greene, Dakota Fanning, Anna Faris, Hayden Pannetiere, Keira Knightley, Kristen Stewart, Amanda Bynes, Demi Lovato, America Ferrera, Katy Perry, Jordin Sparks, Evangeline Lilly, Jessie Cave, Zac Efron, Kristen Bell, Kellan Lutz, Ashley Benson, A.T.A.P.S cast and MORE!
Favourite Successes: {??} Jackson Rathbone {??}, Robert Pattinson, Nikki Reed, Selena Gomez vv, Channing Tatum, Rachel McAdams, Amanda Seyfriedx2, Peter Facinellix2, Sara Paxton, Alyson Stoner, Kelly Clarkson, Piper Perabo, Georgia Groome, Charlie Cox, Connor Paolox2, Jamie Campbell Bower, Jayma Mays, Brooke White and MORE!
Last edited by betty*fan on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yellow601
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Yellow601 »

not that I'm doubting you but if it's a via venue address shouldn't it be in Vancouver as that's where the series is being filmed? Does anyone else know anything about the address? But thanks betty*fan I will kepp address in mind if I don't find anything else.
betty*fan

Post by betty*fan »

Oh opps... Sorry! I totally forgot it was in Vancouver! This was the only address I could find sorry! :oops:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks so much -Lil1- for this awesome Emilie de Ravin set! :D
RIP MICHAEL JACKSON & FARRAH FAWCETT )-=
Recent Success: Brooke White, {??} Jackson Rathbone {??} , Jamie Campbell Bower
Recent requests: Dev Patel, Cameron Bright, Chaske Spencer, Gil Birmingham, Emilie de Ravin vv, Jordin Sparks

Most Wanted: TAYLOR SWIFT {??}, Gossip Girl cast, Twilight saga cast, Harry Potter Cast, Lost Cast, Emilie de Ravin, Claire Danes, Miley Cyrus, Ashley Greene, Dakota Fanning, Anna Faris, Hayden Pannetiere, Keira Knightley, Kristen Stewart, Amanda Bynes, Demi Lovato, America Ferrera, Katy Perry, Jordin Sparks, Evangeline Lilly, Jessie Cave, Zac Efron, Kristen Bell, Kellan Lutz, Ashley Benson, A.T.A.P.S cast and MORE!
Favourite Successes: {??} Jackson Rathbone {??}, Robert Pattinson, Nikki Reed, Selena Gomez vv, Channing Tatum, Rachel McAdams, Amanda Seyfriedx2, Peter Facinellix2, Sara Paxton, Alyson Stoner, Kelly Clarkson, Piper Perabo, Georgia Groome, Charlie Cox, Connor Paolox2, Jamie Campbell Bower, Jayma Mays, Brooke White and MORE!
Last edited by betty*fan on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
loveryan

Post by loveryan »

Adress:

Visitors Films Inc
10/330 555 Brooksbank Ave
North Vancouver, BCV7J 3S5
Canada

Dates: Aug 12/09 - Jan 14/10
nightowl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nightowl »

Here's the phone number.

604-983-5655

Someone will need to call it to make sure they forward fan mail to the actors on the set.

Not all Vancouver sets will forward. AND not all will forward to the set, they will be sent on to the agency.

You need to ask if that will be forwarded to the actors on the set, to their assistant, or directly to them.

If they say it will go to their agent, don't bother.

And if they say it will go to their publicist, I'm not sure what happens to it. Many times I have had it given to a publicist only to never get anything returned. It's hard to say, I don't know if it was because the actor didn't sign or not.

I am told that many times this is decided by the actor. They will tell the PO what they want done with any mail that may come to them while they are on the set. Some will take it directly, and others will have it forwarded to their agent.
ahmedalahmadi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ahmedalahmadi »

nightowl wrote:Here's the phone number.

604-983-5655

Someone will need to call it to make sure they forward fan mail to the actors on the set.

Not all Vancouver sets will forward. AND not all will forward to the set, they will be sent on to the agency.

You need to ask if that will be forwarded to the actors on the set, to their assistant, or directly to them.

If they say it will go to their agent, don't bother.

And if they say it will go to their publicist, I'm not sure what happens to it. Many times I have had it given to a publicist only to never get anything returned. It's hard to say, I don't know if it was because the actor didn't sign or not.

I am told that many times this is decided by the actor. They will tell the PO what they want done with any mail that may come to them while they are on the set. Some will take it directly, and others will have it forwarded to their agent.
I called and the guy (who wasn't so nice!! {down} ) Said that they do pass on fanmail to the CAST!! and the address & dates are correct !!

Thanks,
Ahmed
Joshjb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joshjb »

Awesome! Thanks for the info, Ahmed! {thumb2}
Yellow601
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Yellow601 »

Thanks so much. I couldn't ring myself as I'm in Australia and it would cost a lot. Great to hear they're going to pass on fanmail. Now here's to hoping Elizabeth Mitchell will sign vv. I have a good feeling.
Also do I need Canadian stamps for a SASE or can I use US ones? As I never sent to a Canadian address.
Just confirming that the address is:
Elizabeth Mitchell
"V"
Visitors Films Inc
Canada
Do we have to put in the "V" (whcih is the TV show)?
ahmedalahmadi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ahmedalahmadi »

loveryan wrote:Adress:

Visitors Films Inc
Canada

Dates: Aug 12/09 - Jan 14/10
The bold "10/330" is building # and suite #...do u still write it this way or do u need to write it on a separate line ??

Thanks,
Ahmed