Question about sending requests ?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Question about sending requests ?

Post by johnnylightning »

Hi,i was just wondering if you have the address for both the persons agency and management company which would be better to send to.I was just wondering if anyone has an opinion on which they think you have a better chance of success with a agency or management company?
lizane

Re: Question about sending requests ?

Post by lizane »

Hi johnnylightning! ;-)

This is a good question. {up} I think both have a equal chance of getting a reply from, however, I went back to my personal successes and it appears that most of the people I got a response from, were sent via their management companies. {thumb2} But, I also got a lot of replies from agencies too, so I would say it depends on which management/agency you write to, and it also depends on the celebrity. For example, if you were to write to someone and have the address of their agency (let's say it's CAA - Creative Artists Agency) and you have their management address (it is Management 360, just for example), you wouldn't write to the agency (CAA) because they never forward fan mail, but Management 360 is a bit better with fan mail, so you would then choose the managment. :)

Hope this helps! If you want to tell us who you plan on writing to, we could help you better. :razz: Also, if there has been feedback received for the celebrity you plan on writing to, you can just search the "Feedback" forum to see from which address they got a reply.
annie985

Post by annie985 »

johnnylightning wrote:Hi,i was just wondering if you have the address for both the persons agency and management company which would be better to send to.I was just wondering if anyone has an opinion on which they think you have a better chance of success with a agency or management company?
I think it depends on who you're writing too. I write to mostly actors and always send via venue and have had really good luck with that. For example I sent to Owen Wilson at his agency, but I also sent via venue when he was filming Night at the Museum in Canada. I got the usual PP back from his agency, but I got an authentic back from him via venue. The few I've sent to management and agencies, I have yet to receive anything back from or gotten PPs. It's also helpful to check the feedback on here, because that way you get a better idea of who got lucky with which address.
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightning »

Ok thanks for your help guys,I guess i will try the management company first.The person i am sending to is a canadian actress named gabrielle miller,she isnt even listed on this site but her agency and management company are listed on her website,i just need to find the addresses for them.She has been in alot of canadian tv shows mostly famous for corner gas.
lizane

Post by lizane »

johnnylightning wrote:Ok thanks for your help guys,I guess i will try the management company first.The person i am sending to is a canadian actress named gabrielle miller,she isnt even listed on this site but her agency and management company are listed on her website,i just need to find the addresses for them.She has been in alot of canadian tv shows mostly famous for corner gas.
Good luck with your letter, johnnylightning!! {thumb2}