Public Enemies Los Angeles Premiere

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
smartcollegeguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Public Enemies Los Angeles Premiere

Post by smartcollegeguy »

Had a pretty decent success at the Public Enemies premiere last night. Got a great spot on the starbucks patio right near the theater doors. Michael Mann walked right into starbucks and I didn't realize it was him, because it was 4 hours before the premiere. But he did sign and was very nice. He then got into a car, drove off and came back to the premiere later.

Marion Cotillard didn't even acknowledge any of us. Just walked straight in without even a wave.

Bale and Depp signed for nearly everyone, then walked straight into the theatre and waved to us, but I figured they would come out shortly after, which they did.

Depp came first, he started to walk toward us, then his publicist pushed him back. He talked to his publicist a little and then walked over to us. He Was right in front of me!! But it was so crazy I didn't get an autograph, my friend did though. Then Depp left.

Then Bale walked out, he walked past us and said "I'll be back", I don't think he made the connection to the terminator, but I thought it was cool :lol: I thought he was lying though, but I figured I'd wait and see anyway. Fortunately, he did come back and I got a signature. He was very nice and personalized it.

All in all a good success

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9483/p1000391p.jpg

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/8236/0624090724.jpg
(sry for the bad quality on the auto photo, took it on my phone)
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Public Enemies Los Angeles Premiere

Post by Ryco11757 »

Wow! congrats!!!!! christian is cool signer 8)
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Oh man! That's awesome!! :shock: I love the quote Bale used. :lol: Glad you got his autograph. I'm hoping my friend will be able to snag me a Depp whgen he goes to the premiere later on. :D

RYAN J. 8)
Bria
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bria »

smartcollegeguy wrote:Then Bale walked out, he walked past us and said "I'll be back", I don't think he made the connection to the terminator, but I thought it was cool :lol:

:shock: :lol: :lol: Excellent ! :mrgreen:
I'ld love to hear him saying that in person ! :razz:
Great success {thumb2}
smartcollegeguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Haha, thanks :)
LeBronShaq09

Post by LeBronShaq09 »

Cotillard is fairly easy to get TTM, not sure why she didn't sign? :neutral:
lizane

Post by lizane »

LeBronShaq09 wrote:Cotillard is fairly easy to get TTM, not sure why she didn't sign? :neutral:
Not really anymore - the last TTM/via venue feedback I saw from her was via the "Public Enemies" movie set in Chicago. As far as I know, there hasn't been any feedback received from her agency in France for about 2 years now (she replied right before "La Vie En Rose" was released in France, but not since). Many cast members of "Nine" replied via that set (including Daniel Day-Lewis), but not Cotillard. :( This is not the first I've heard of her not signing much in person, according to our member here James he had to beg her to sign his index card. :?

I don't think it has anything to do with her not appreciating her fans at all, she's very nice actually (she sent me 3 signed & personalised photos via venue) - I think she just doesn't like too much attention. It must all be very strange and quite sudden, as she skyrocketed to fame after "La Vie En Rose" and of course, winning an Oscar. :)

Will Ferrell is supposedly another celebrity who doesn't sign much in person (I've heard), but he's a fantastic signer via venue. :D

Congrats on your successes smartcollegeguy!! :mrgreen:
smartcollegeguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector