Anne Hathaway Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

someone25
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Anne Hathaway Success!

Post by someone25 »

I sent in a picture to Anne Hathaway and received a DIFFERENT picture signed. The fan mail address that I sent it into: Studio Fan Mail Service, 1048 Irvine Avenue Suite 624 Newport Beach, CA 92660 USA works! I sent out the picture and letter on July 21, 2019, and received it back on August 17, 2019. Less than a month later! Very happy with the results!
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: Anne Hathaway Success!

Post by admin »

Hi someone25 :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Anne Hathaway on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
TPA
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Post by TPA »

someone25 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:10 pm I sent in a picture to Anne Hathaway and received a DIFFERENT picture signed. The fan mail address that I sent it into: Studio Fan Mail Service, 1048 Irvine Avenue Suite 624 Newport Beach, CA 92660 USA works! I sent out the picture and letter on July 21, 2019, and received it back on August 17, 2019. Less than a month later! Very happy with the results!
I did the exact same thing, but I later found out that the picture I got back was a was a pre-print/autopen. I honestly hope yours isn't! :D
Greatest TTM successes: Tracey Emin, Jodie Comer, Tina Turner, Emma Thompson, Ian McKellen, David Attenborough. [ugotmail]
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by northwellguy »

SFM?
100% autopen
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
wongcastle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by wongcastle »

Judging from each of these descriptions, there is probably a fairly simple explanation. It involves the process in which these kinds of requests are typically processed.

In all likelihood, celebrities do not make frequent visits to these agency offices. In some instances, they have never even been there.

Nor do all agencies just forward your requests to the celebrity. The more common scenario is that there may be literally dozens of pre-signed pictures available to fill requests as they come in.

This may be the most efficient way to fill requests in a timely manner. Your original photos may or may not be returned, or they may just go into a pool for future signatures.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by northwellguy »

wongcastle wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:30 am Judging from each of these descriptions, there is probably a fairly simple explanation. It involves the process in which these kinds of requests are typically processed.

In all likelihood, celebrities do not make frequent visits to these agency offices. In some instances, they have never even been there.

Nor do all agencies just forward your requests to the celebrity. The more common scenario is that there may be literally dozens of pre-signed pictures available to fill requests as they come in.

This may be the most efficient way to fill requests in a timely manner. Your original photos may or may not be returned, or they may just go into a pool for future signatures.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
Morphindel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Morphindel »

Yeah it'll be a preprint. I wrote to her when she was performing off Broadway and got a preprint back. Probably the same one as yours
Recent Successes:
Jessica Chastain, Saoirse Ronan!<3 (TTM), Uzo Aduba, Laura Carmichael & Zawe Ashton (ip), Jane Horrocks, Gemma Arterton, Jim Broadbent, Lucy Liu, Christina Ricci, Andres Muschietti, Bill Skarsgard, and the cast of IT, Ian McKellen, Noomi Rapace (VV), MST3K/Rifftrax main cast (Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Kevin Murphy), Geddy Lee (ip)
wongcastle
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by wongcastle »

northwellguy wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:03 pm
wongcastle wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:30 am Judging from each of these descriptions, there is probably a fairly simple explanation. It involves the process in which these kinds of requests are typically processed.

... evidently, not obvious to everyone, but thanks for your helpful input - in the words of Nikki Haley: Bless your heart.
Brenbill
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Brenbill »

Sent a letter and SASE on 2/21/20. And received an autographed photo on 3/16/20 used the studio fan mail address