Peyton Manning success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Hunter83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Peyton Manning success

Post by Hunter83 »

Sent LOR, SASE and 3 pictures to Peyton Manning on 09.07.2019. Yesterday I received my 3 pictures back unsigned, but he sent me a small autographed card from him. It looks authentic.

I used the address in the database:

Peyton Manning
P.O Box 3367
Englewood, CO 80155
USA

Uploaded with surfmypictures
sigsigsignify
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Peyton Manning success

Post by sigsigsignify »

I sent an 8x10 picture earlier this month and it also was returned unsigned, but they included another signed 8x10 picture. I see they sent a card to you. They must have a stockpile of different signed things ready to send autograph-seekers.

Even so, very cool of him to do that instead of sending back the "Thanks for the support, but I'm too busy to sign autographs." letter a lot of people with his fame send.
Fanmail.biz Successes: Rick Steiner, Scott Steiner, Ricky Steamboat, Dakota Kai, Peyton Manning, Dabo Swinney, Lisa Foiles, Jim Davis
Fanmail.biz RTS: 0 so far!
Waiting on: R L Stine, Brian Pillman Jr, Lexi Thompson, Disco Inferno, Melissa Joan Hart, Kurt Angle, Magnum TA, Jim Ross, Celeste Bonin, Tommy Dreamer
admin
Site Admin

Re: Peyton Manning success

Post by admin »

Hi again Hunter83 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Peyton Manning on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)