Richard Coles last autograph?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

lionhead
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Richard Coles last autograph?

Post by lionhead »

hello

today i received an autograph of Richard Cole. i know that he died.

i sent my letter some days before he died.

of course he did not sign the image i sent. but i think that he signed several items some days before he died. and his kids sent me the photo.

the image is printed by a normal printer on normal paper.

this is the photo: http://surfmypictures.com/image/a51d0f1 ... b7l7k.html

i believe the autograph is real. but i am not 100% sure. what do you think? maybe a copy of a signed photo?

regards, alex
Successes: Buzz Aldrin, Charles Duke, Edgar Mitchell, Walter Cunningham, Fred Haise, Eugene Kranz, Chris Kraft, Alexey Leonov, Frank Drake, John Glenn, Director ESO, Sigmund Jähn, Valentina Tereshkova, Peter Higgs, Erich von Däniken, Jane Goodall, Reinhold Messner, Peter Habeler, Eliza Taylor, William Shatner, Leonard Nimoy, Christopher Lloyd, Richard Dean Anderson, Jonathan Frakes, Patrick Stewart, Christopher Lampert, Famke Janssen, Carrie Fisher, Dave Prowse, Jeremy Bulloch
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: Richard Coles last autograph?

Post by admin »

Hi lionhead :)

Thanks for posting it {up}

Fanmail 8)
Kclj520
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Richard Coles last autograph?

Post by Kclj520 »

I am by no means an expert, but that is for sure his signature, I have written to Lt.Col Cole several times! I would be happy to look at a closer scan to see if it is a copy or a print, but I know that he received and signed his own mail, and lived independently until his death earlier this month. I know he had a son, but his daughter was very involved with him, it would not surprise me if she sent off the rest of what he had after he passed away! That would be awesome if you had the last piece he signed, he is a hero and a true American legend!

God bless,

Kevin