Jennifer Beals Email request

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Jennifer Beals Email request

Post by caappy »

Sent email request and got two photos with a facsimile (fake) of her signature... at least they did not cost me anything..

https://www.celebritymerch.com/JenniferBeals.html

Address on envelope is

Mail Mann, Inc
5160 Van Nuys Blvd # 306
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: Jennifer Beals Email request

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jennifer Beals on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
Swoozi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Jennifer Beals Email request

Post by Swoozi »

Dear Jennifer,

My partner of 35 years had just passed away (2022) and I was dealing with all the grief & life issues of a major loss when I started watching The L Word.
I wasn’t aware of any TV shows that dealt with Lesbian lives, challenges, or understanding. I was born in 1950 and wasn’t aware of my sexual orientation until I was 20. When I gathered the courage to tell my parents, family, and friends, it was a taboo and unpopular subject. I went through 3 years of being disowned by my family. An outcast and “sick” person. Eventually my parents/brothers adjusted and I was welcome back at holiday events but often my partner was not. There was no real place to turn. I lived in very small rural community. When a neighbour’s daughter married a black man
the community again rebelled and another outcast was created. University life gave me some encouragement to be myself. My partner had just started teaching at the university when we met. In California, no same sex marriage allowed, we were the first couple at register as domestic partner at college. That was 1995.
The L Word has changed my life, world views, and improved acceptance of all people. I am overwhelmed with your compassion and fight for all people to be accepted no matter who they love. Your determination, brilliance, and willingness to make your voice heard around the world is an amazing accomplishment. My admiration goes out to you for your strength, heart, and inclusiveness. I can not count the number of times I have watched The L Word, Gen Q, and every movie and TV series you have ever done since Flashdance. I regret I previously did not discover any of your accomplishments and that my partner did not have the privilege of experiencing your talent and dedication.
I know your probably receive extensive fan mail everyday but somehow I hope this lands on your desk and you know how life changing and important your work is to a small town rural gal. I am extremely grateful for all you do, stand up for, and fight to change.

With the highest respect,
Sue Forbes