Personalized Jennifer Lawrence Sucess

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

brazilian
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Personalized Jennifer Lawrence Sucess

Post by brazilian »

Sent: Oct 10th 2018 - From Brazil
Received: Dec 17th 2018 - From Los Angeles, not from Louisville

Address used: JL Foundation
4350, Browsboro Road, STE 110
Louisville, KY, 40207

I wrote to Jennifer Lawrance Foundation on oct 10th, sent her a very meaningful letter, along with four photos and a SASE. The Foundation sent it back on nov 30 and it arrived on december 12th. I asked her to dedicate 2 photos to me and one to my sister. She or her sec did it,
but they wrote my sister's name wrong. One of the photos came without any dedication and with a blurred signature.

Curious thing is that the signature from the "Red Sparraw" movie came also on the inside of the envelope, probably due to a wet paint on the golden sharpie. Also, due to the color they used on the signature, it may be hard to see, so I altered the contrast of the "Hunger Games" for you guys to see it better. The signature along with the "to victoria" dedication (where it should be vitoria), seems different from all the other ones I got. The "J" on Jennifer is more "squared".

admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: Personalized Jennifer Lawrence Sucess

Post by admin »

Hi brazilian :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jennifer Lawrence on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Personalized Jennifer Lawrence Sucess

Post by northwellguy »

Everyone gets the same deal from that foundation address. Bunch of assistants sitting around a table on their coffee break signing TTM items and returning them. I got one last spring and sent it to PSA - when they were done laughing, they didn't certify it.
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.