Rosey Grier American Football Player

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Rosey Grier American Football Player

Post by caappy »

Roosevelt Grier (born July 14, 1932) is an American actor, singer, Protestant minister, and former professional American football player. He was a notable college football player for The Pennsylvania State University who earned a retrospective place in the National Collegiate Athletic Association 100th anniversary list of 100 most influential student athletes. As a professional player, Grier was a member of the New York Giants and the original Fearsome Foursome of the Los Angeles Rams. He played in the Pro Bowl twice. Grier was well known in the 1970s for his hobbies of needlepoint and macrame.

After Grier's professional sports career, he worked as a bodyguard for Robert Kennedy during the 1968 presidential campaign and was guarding the senator's wife, Ethel Kennedy, during the Robert F. Kennedy assassination. Although unable to prevent that killing, Grier took control of the gun and subdued the shooter, Sirhan Sirhan.

New York Giants (1955–1962)
Los Angeles Rams (1963–1966)

Sent him 2 photos over 2 years ago and one out of the 2 were returned signed on 14 Dec.

Also sent a printed note saying... God is the center of my life and I want to please him in all that I do.
Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. If you would like more autographs, you can send a $30 donation to:

Rosey Grier Giant Step Foundation
12100 Wilshire Blvd Suite 830
Los Angelses, CA 90025
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: Rosey Grier American Football Player

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Rosey Grier on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)