Mick Foley

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Rem
$10 gift certificate winner

Mick Foley

Post by Rem »

I used the home adress in the database
Sent 9/17/18. Received 11/20/18
8x10
http://surfmypictures.com/image/0eac99e ... 83a6c.html

Envelope
http://surfmypictures.com/image/0eac99e ... 058a1.html
Rem

Re: Mick Foley

Post by Rem »

Sorry about the picture I am still new at posting them.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Rem :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a larger scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Mick Foley on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
wrestlevessel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wrestlevessel »

Wow he accepts home address now? I tried him years ago and sent him an email before sending it out and he acted like it was the creepiest thing for someone to send to his home address and flipped off on me. You got lucky or he had a change of heart.
Rem

Post by Rem »

O wow. Superstars should expect to get fanmail.
wrestlevessel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wrestlevessel »

This is the email he sent me in August 2015. I removed my name for privacy issues....

I'm sorry, but I think there is a line that you're crossing by sending items to my home, or by using my personal e-mail to ask for items. As you mentioned, you have met me at personal appearances - which is the correct place to have items signed. I don't feel comfortable encouraging the practice of searching out people's private residences or e-mails. I hope you understand.

Sincerely,

Mick Foley

*The thing he mentioned about searching his email is false information. About three or four years prior to that I was working in a retail job and a guy who previously worked in the wrestling business as a photographer had a book idea about the Japan Death Tournament that Foley and Funk participated in. He had great photos, and being that my degree was Communications/Journalism I helped him make an outline and wrote some material for the potential book idea. To get the book further publicity and to find a publisher we reached out to Mick. I guess Mick had a bad memory and had no idea who I was? Mick didn't help us at the time because he was under WWE contract, and unfortunately the photographer I collaborated with moved to Philadelphia and I live in Northern NJ so the ideas kind of went downhill.
Rem

Post by Rem »

Dang. I actually kind of feel bad I sent it now. I had no idea he didn't like it.
wrestlevessel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wrestlevessel »

Rem wrote:Dang. I actually kind of feel bad I sent it now. I had no idea he didn't like it.
Don't feel bad you had a success and that is wonderful. Also maybe Foley had a change of heart after all these years. That was 3 years ago. I know some wrestlers go through spurts of signing and not signing such as Koko B. Ware and the Godfather.