It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:10 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used. Feedback under 3 month old 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 1MB)

Thank you {up}

Post subject: Ben Stiller Success!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:00 pm 

PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY:

About three months ago (23rd August 2018) I used the email in the database: benstiller@studiofanmail.com . However, on 6th June 2018, I sent a physical letter to the address in the database:

Ben Stiller
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
9601 Wilshire Blvd.
3rd Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-5213
USA

I thought this wasn't actually going to work as, after I posted it, I reviewed the feedback on the forum topic and found out that people had sent letters to his ACTUAL PRODUCTION COMPANY and got a signatures! Moreover, I didn't send letters to that address as I saw that, for others on the forum, the email address had worked...

...and I finally got a signature! I have seen that in the past many have received pre-prints, so I thought that this particular photo had one. But, to my surprise, it was an ACTUAL SIGNATURE!!! I don't live in the UK anyway, so someone kindly paid for the postage and sent it to me.

Good luck in getting a signature from this amazing actor!

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Uploaded with surfmypictures

A scan of the PP. Unfortunately, I did realise that this was a PP, but I am still happy though. :D

Last edited by TPA on Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Ben Stiller Success!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:32 pm 

Autographs received: 11
Collector since: 2018
Sorry but that it 100% a preprint. Just look at any of the feedback received from Ben and you will see. My photo looks the exact same as yours, same style ,same color "marker", same photo and placement.

2018 Success's [58]: Judi Dench(2) ,Johnny Marr, Martin Freeman, Simon Pegg,Conan O Brien(2), Car Seat Headrest, Leo Varadkar (Irish Prime Minister), Gay Byrne, Matt Damon(2), Greg Davies, Graham Norton(2), Ryan Tubridy, Paul Weller, Franz Ferdinand, Wild Beasts,Tom Hanks, Justin Trudeau, Bruce Dern, Aaron Eckhart, Seth MacFarlane,Sam Elliott, Nick Frost, Lochlyn Munro, Jeff Goldblum, Demián Bichir,Ed Asner, Alex Jones, Tim Allen, Jimmy Carter, Phillip Schofield & Holly Willoughby, Patricia Franklin, Aslan (The Band), David Attenborough, Whoopi Goldberg, Bryan Ferry(2), Sean Bean, Clint Hill, Martin Sheen, The Vaccines (The Band), Steven Ogg, Hugh Bonneville, Ricky Gervais, Blossoms (The Band), Michael Caine,Charles Bradley,Beck, Henry Winkler, Craig T Nelson, Kevin Nelon,Post Malone, Jeremy Bulloch.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:59 pm 
Site Admin

Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Hi TPA :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Ben Stiller on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:20 pm 

You are absolutely right. I looked closely at it and realised it was quite fuzzy around the sides. Although it was a PP, I still am quite happy about it.

Profile E-mail