Harry Hamlin SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Harry Hamlin SUCCESS

Post by northwellguy »

sent: Feb 2018
recv'd: Sept 17, 2018

Sent LoR, SASE, and 8x10 to:
Harry Hamlin
c/o Management 360
9111 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-5508
USA

Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: Harry Hamlin SUCCESS

Post by admin »

Hi again northwellguy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Harry Hamlin on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Markd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Markd »

Sorry, I'm confused. Not trying to call you out or anything, if you sell that's fine, I sometimes do too, its just that these last couple photos you've posted are on ebay as being sold before you apparently received them. They're clearly the exact same. Just wondering what the actual story is as I don't want to necessarily send out to an address that is potentially untested.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Harry-Hamlin-C ... 663.l44720
Almostbitten
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Almostbitten »

Markd wrote:Sorry, I'm confused. Not trying to call you out or anything, if you sell that's fine, I sometimes do too, its just that these last couple photos you've posted are on ebay as being sold before you apparently received them. They're clearly the exact same. Just wondering what the actual story is as I don't want to necessarily send out to an address that is potentially untested.

You need to ignore northwellguys posts. Hes the forum troll. Dont believe his posts. Hes a bullsh!tter.

You finding the exact autograph on ebay has proved that. Its just a shame the admin on here is a joke and he wont delete his account.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by northwellguy »

Almostbitten wrote:
Markd wrote:Sorry, I'm confused. Not trying to call you out or anything, if you sell that's fine, I sometimes do too, its just that these last couple photos you've posted are on ebay as being sold before you apparently received them. They're clearly the exact same. Just wondering what the actual story is as I don't want to necessarily send out to an address that is potentially untested.

You need to ignore northwellguys posts. Hes the forum troll. Dont believe his posts. Hes a bullsh!tter.

You finding the exact autograph on ebay has proved that. Its just a shame the admin on here is a joke and he wont delete his account.
Shove it up your arse, Donald
You are a hack and a liar and EVERYONE wants your account deleted - many of us have asked for it repeatedly!!!
Plus you need to stop sending disgusting naked pics of yourself to other users here - it's making people sick
Go post something from your other 20+ accounts

BTW, if I want to sell my autos through EBay that's my business you can take your opinion and stick it
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
Markd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Markd »

I don't care that you sell autographs on ebay, I do too, that wasn't my point.

My point was that the autographs were sold on ebay days before you say you received them. Did you post the wrong dates or what? Please clear this up.
Visit my Autograph blog to see my successes!

markdautographs.blogspot.ca
Alfie1997
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Alfie1997 »

Almostbitten wrote:

Yes your correct. This northwellguy is a complete fraud. He has several accounts on here and often posts talking to himself using different id,s. This photo he posted from ebay was a entertainment companys autograph that was for sale from here.
https://www.m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?isRef ... autographs
Emmaness
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Emmaness »

It is obvious he is a liar and you have found him out. I suggest you ignore him in future.
Emmaness
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Emmaness »

Markd wrote:I don't care that you sell autographs on ebay, I do too, that wasn't my point.

My point was that the autographs were sold on ebay days before you say you received them. Did you post the wrong dates or what? Please clear this up.

If you check the sellers other items you will see its from a huge autograph company. This user northwellguy is a liar and a fraud.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by northwellguy »

Emmaness wrote:

It is obvious he is a liar and you have found him out. I suggest you ignore him in future.
Just another piece of $hit Donald account