It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:37 pm

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used. Feedback under 3 month old 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 1MB)

Thank you {up}

Post subject: Harry Hamlin SUCCESS
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:35 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 100
Collector since: 2005
sent: Feb 2018
recv'd: Sept 17, 2018

Sent LoR, SASE, and 8x10 to:
Harry Hamlin
c/o Management 360
9111 Wilshire Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-5508
USA

2018 successes: Harry Hamlin, Clive Standen, Wes Studi, Paris Hilton, Rutger Hauer, Aaron Eckhart, Katharine McPhee, Bear Grylls, Martin Sheen, Sebastian Giovinco, Jennifer Lawrence, Cas Anvar, Julie Benz, Pierce Brosnan, Sophie Marceau, Chloe Bennet, Clark Gregg, Marton Csokas, Uma Thurman, Seth Macfarlane, George Blagden, James Nesbitt, Karen Gillan

Previous successes: G. Skarsgard, K. Winnick, S.Bean, M.Chiklis, T.Helfer, J.Courtney, Penn & Teller, D.Schultz, K.Sutherland, N.Coster-Waldau, T.Fimmel, T.Menzies, K.Condon, P.Winchester, T.Blair, J.Bulloch, A.Mount, M.Sheen, W.Miller, B.Piper, L.Vandervoort, M.Bennett, P.Mensah, E.Lilly, K.Sorbo, G.Hedlund, G.St. Pierre, R.Stevenson, N.Reedus, S.P. Flanery, T.Amber-Thiessen, J.Momoa, N.Dormer, S.Ulrich, J.Hannah, J.Holloway, L.Doig, A.Beach, S.Amell, D.Giontoli, G.Park, E.Grey, J.Garth, M.Mikkelsen, D.Purcell, WI.L.I.AM, B.Boxleitner

Post subject: Re: Harry Hamlin SUCCESS
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:56 am 
Site Admin

Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Hi again northwellguy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Harry Hamlin on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:26 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 1000
Collector since: 2002
Sorry, I'm confused. Not trying to call you out or anything, if you sell that's fine, I sometimes do too, its just that these last couple photos you've posted are on ebay as being sold before you apparently received them. They're clearly the exact same. Just wondering what the actual story is as I don't want to necessarily send out to an address that is potentially untested.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Harry-Hamlin-C ... 663.l44720

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:13 am 

Collector since: 2012
Markd wrote:
Sorry, I'm confused. Not trying to call you out or anything, if you sell that's fine, I sometimes do too, its just that these last couple photos you've posted are on ebay as being sold before you apparently received them. They're clearly the exact same. Just wondering what the actual story is as I don't want to necessarily send out to an address that is potentially untested.

You need to ignore northwellguys posts. Hes the forum troll. Dont believe his posts. Hes a bullsh!tter.

You finding the exact autograph on ebay has proved that. Its just a shame the admin on here is a joke and he wont delete his account.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:21 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Almostbitten wrote:
Markd wrote:

You need to ignore northwellguys posts. Hes the forum troll. Dont believe his posts. Hes a bullsh!tter.

You finding the exact autograph on ebay has proved that. Its just a shame the admin on here is a joke and he wont delete his account.

Shove it up your arse, Donald
You are a hack and a liar and EVERYONE wants your account deleted - many of us have asked for it repeatedly!!!
Plus you need to stop sending disgusting naked pics of yourself to other users here - it's making people sick
Go post something from your other 20+ accounts

BTW, if I want to sell my autos through EBay that's my business you can take your opinion and stick it

2018 successes: Harry Hamlin, Clive Standen, Wes Studi, Paris Hilton, Rutger Hauer, Aaron Eckhart, Katharine McPhee, Bear Grylls, Martin Sheen, Sebastian Giovinco, Jennifer Lawrence, Cas Anvar, Julie Benz, Pierce Brosnan, Sophie Marceau, Chloe Bennet, Clark Gregg, Marton Csokas, Uma Thurman, Seth Macfarlane, George Blagden, James Nesbitt, Karen Gillan

Previous successes: G. Skarsgard, K. Winnick, S.Bean, M.Chiklis, T.Helfer, J.Courtney, Penn & Teller, D.Schultz, K.Sutherland, N.Coster-Waldau, T.Fimmel, T.Menzies, K.Condon, P.Winchester, T.Blair, J.Bulloch, A.Mount, M.Sheen, W.Miller, B.Piper, L.Vandervoort, M.Bennett, P.Mensah, E.Lilly, K.Sorbo, G.Hedlund, G.St. Pierre, R.Stevenson, N.Reedus, S.P. Flanery, T.Amber-Thiessen, J.Momoa, N.Dormer, S.Ulrich, J.Hannah, J.Holloway, L.Doig, A.Beach, S.Amell, D.Giontoli, G.Park, E.Grey, J.Garth, M.Mikkelsen, D.Purcell, WI.L.I.AM, B.Boxleitner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:24 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 1000
Collector since: 2002
I don't care that you sell autographs on ebay, I do too, that wasn't my point.

My point was that the autographs were sold on ebay days before you say you received them. Did you post the wrong dates or what? Please clear this up.

markdautographs.blogspot.ca

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:27 am 

Autographs received: 321
Almostbitten wrote:
Markd wrote:

Yes your correct. This northwellguy is a complete fraud. He has several accounts on here and often posts talking to himself using different id,s. This photo he posted from ebay was a entertainment companys autograph that was for sale from here.
https://www.m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?isRef ... autographs

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:34 am 

Markd wrote:

It is obvious he is a liar and you have found him out. I suggest you ignore him in future.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:36 am 

Markd wrote:

My point was that the autographs were sold on ebay days before you say you received them. Did you post the wrong dates or what? Please clear this up.

If you check the sellers other items you will see its from a huge autograph company. This user northwellguy is a liar and a fraud.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:46 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Emmaness wrote:
Markd wrote:

It is obvious he is a liar and you have found him out. I suggest you ignore him in future.

Just another piece of $hit Donald account

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:54 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Markd wrote:

Sorry wasn't talking to you before.
I have posted over 100+ successes on here. My record is clear. If I buy and sell my autos from another entity or shill on EBay that is my business. I work a lot with Probstein and PWCC among others. I have many pans, in many fires. You can take it or leave it. You have that freedom. Check my other successes and you will see.

As for the trolls on here - they don't like it when people fight back - most are the same a$$hat (Donald P.) who has severe mental problems, follows me around this site like a stalker, never shows any successes, and posts on here with multiple handles to make himself feel better. He has also been caught sending people PM's of himself naked - he's one sick puppy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:06 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 794
Collector since: 1999
Northwell guy is a compulsive liar.

He needs help. There is something mentaly wrong with him.

He posts fake succeses.

He blames some sort of stalker? I dont think anyone has had messages from anyone sending naked photos.
Please prove me wrong if you have.

Northwellguy needs help ....

Most Wanted : Colin Morgan, Matt Smith, Chris Evans & The Walking Dead cast....

Bought Successes : Enation, Benedict Cumberbatch, 30 Seconds To Mars(jared,shannon,tomo), Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki dual signed 

TTM Successes: Misha Collins, Alex O'loughlin, Emma Stone, Bradley James,Katie McGrath, Alona Tal, Louise Brealey.Karen Gillian, David Tennant. 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:39 pm 

Autographs received: 452
Collector since: 2004
northwellguy wrote:
Emmaness wrote:
Markd wrote:

Just another piece of $hit Donald account

Whos donald? I see no user with that name?

All i see is a sad loser pretending he got an autograph.

Why do you need to lie on an internet forum,?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:20 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Why do people need to tell lies about receiving autographs? I find it very strange why people do this.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:43 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Elizabethdodds wrote:
Northwell guy is a compulsive liar.

He needs help. There is something mentaly wrong with him.

He posts fake succeses.

He blames some sort of stalker? I dont think anyone has had messages from anyone sending naked photos.
Please prove me wrong if you have.

Northwellguy needs help ....

Just another Donald account.
Pathetic.