Jennifer Lawrence Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

darth scranton
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Jennifer Lawrence Success!

Post by darth scranton »

Jennifer Lawrence, American actress ("Silver Linings Playbook," "The Hunger Games" the "X-Men" series)

I sent a letter and photo to Ms. Lawrence on June 23, 2018, and I received my photo back, signed, on August 20, 2018 (just five days after her birthday!).

This is my 3rd success from a fellow Kentuckian, 30th SNL host, 32nd Oscar winner, and 4th from the Hunger Games!

Address Used:
Jennifer Lawrence Foundation
4350 Brownsboro Road
Suite 110
Louisville, KY 40207-1681

Favs: Andrew Garfield, Nathan Lane, Tom Hanks, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Jake Odmark, Nicole Sullivan, Allison Janney, Pierce Brosnan, Brendon Urie, David Hyde Pierce, Aaron Tveit, Phyllis Smith, Dallon Weekes, Cate Blanchett, Anna Kendrick, Jeremy Irons, Roger Moore, Michael Caine, Lori Loughlin, Lily Tomlin, Zachary Levi, Cory Michael Smith, Kathy Najimy, David Mazouz, Eddie Redmayne, Kristin Chenoweth, Jimmy Smits, Nick Offerman, Tom Hardy, Martin Sheen, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Ian McDiarmid, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Charlie McDermott, Amy Poehler, Emma Thompson, Efrem Zimbalist, Chris Hardwick, Rupert Grint, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Daniel Craig, Jim Broadbent, Jenna Fischer, Ben Whishaw, Helen Mirren, Patricia Heaton, James/Oliver Phelps, Julie Walters, Carol Burnett, Adam West, Neil Flynn, Frank Oz, Daniel Radcliffe, Betty White, Maggie Smith, James Earl Jones, Tina Fey, Sheryl Crow, Judi Dench, Seth MacFarlane, Geoffrey Rush, Alan Rickman, Dick Van Dyke, John Williams
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Success!

Post by admin »

Hi darth scranton :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jennifer Lawrence on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
jayeshgadia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Success!

Post by jayeshgadia »

congrats on your success. I always wonder why does she use terrible pens to sign. most of her autographs you would see she signs in silver color sharpies and the pen seems to have died in her hands many times over !! shes kind to her fans and a proper pen would only help people enjoy the autographs more !!