Kevin Costner in person help

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
macaoidh

Kevin Costner in person help

Post by macaoidh »

Does anyone know if Kevin Costner is a good in person signer? He's coming to my town in about a month with his band. The venue is really small and I know where the only exit the performers use is so my question is do you think it would be a good idea to try and get his autograph or do you think I will be wasting my time?
Ryco11757
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Kevin Costner in person help

Post by Ryco11757 »

i would try,i got his autograph in person last year. he seemed nice, he was not rushing. i do not think you would be wasting your time,i would try! if you do than good luck {thumb2}
macaoidh

Post by macaoidh »

i'm going to try. I'm actually going to be attending the concert so do you think I still have a chance at the end of the show or should I try to get there during sound check?
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

macaoidh wrote:i'm going to try. I'm actually going to be attending the concert so do you think I still have a chance at the end of the show or should I try to get there during sound check?
Sound check is always the best way to go. Getting there before the sound chek is even better. After the show the crowds build and getting something signed is less likely.