John GLOVER ==> SUCCESS

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Laetitia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

John GLOVER ==> SUCCESS

Post by Laetitia »

Hello !!

Sent letter, 2 pictures and SASE to John Glover May 2009.
And today I receveid my 2 photos signed and personalized.
I'm verry happy !!

John Glover
Samuel J. Friedman Theatre
261 West 47th Street
New York, NY 10036
USA

Do not use for the moment, because the piece did not begin.
But if you want to try, make as me .

Bye
Last edited by Laetitia on Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
theartist29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: John GLOVER ==> SUCCESS

Post by theartist29 »

Is this the Waiting For Godot address ?
I've been trying to get him for a long time and already tried 3 addresses (agency, a play last year and Waiting for Godot address). Congrats, he's one of my most wanted.
Laetitia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Laetitia »

Hello !!

It is the address for the piece of theater that is going to begin soon.
I think that I had a lot of chance.
And I hope that you will have an answer.
I liked a lot him in Law And Order : C.I

Bye
JBurgerC
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by JBurgerC »

The 'Waiting for Godot' is playing at Studio 54, so I don't understand how this success could be authentic if the request was sent to the Samuel J. Friedman Theatre as John Glover is not at the Friedman Theatre until September 2009 to star in 'The Royal Family'.

Did you write the wrong address above, and you actually sent to 'Waiting for Godot' @ Studio 54?

If not, I'm guessing if you received a response from the 'The Royal Family' @ Friedman Theatre that your photos are signed by a secretary working at the Friedman Theatre.

Any thoughts?

Recent Successes: Bridget Regan, 'Disturbed' (all 4 band members) IP, Anna Kournikova, Jeff Daniels VV, James Morrison, Merlin Cast, Jenna Fischer, Aaron Ashmore, Alan Rickman, Angela Lansbury VV, Willem Dafoe VV, Rachel McAdams, Julianne Moore VV, Trish Stratus, Nancy Cartwright, William H. Macy VV
Believed to be Authentic Autograph Count: 121
Laetitia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Laetitia »

Hello !!

I indeed have write at the quoted address higher (otherwise why I would have put it?)
And I think that my autographs are authentic (finally I hope). Because they are very resembling of what I was able to see on the net ==>
(Autographs on the net)

Maybe that the repetitions began either that the mail was passed on to him.

I was maybe lucky....

Bye.
theartist29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by theartist29 »

JBurgerC wrote:The 'Waiting for Godot' is playing at Studio 54, so I don't understand how this success could be authentic if the request was sent to the Samuel J. Friedman Theatre as John Glover is not at the Friedman Theatre until September 2009 to star in 'The Royal Family'.

Did you write the wrong address above, and you actually sent to 'Waiting for Godot' @ Studio 54?

If not, I'm guessing if you received a response from the 'The Royal Family' @ Friedman Theatre that your photos are signed by a secretary working at the Friedman Theatre.

Any thoughts?

This is also very intriguing to me. Unless he is going to rehearsals at the Friedman WHILE starring in Waiting For Godot. I do think her autographs are authentic though as they're similar to other's I've seen. Still they are the first posted success ever from John Glover.

Recent Successes: Bridget Regan, 'Disturbed' (all 4 band members) IP, Anna Kournikova, Jeff Daniels VV, James Morrison, Merlin Cast, Jenna Fischer, Aaron Ashmore, Alan Rickman, Angela Lansbury VV, Willem Dafoe VV, Rachel McAdams, Julianne Moore VV, Trish Stratus, Nancy Cartwright, William H. Macy VV
theartist29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by theartist29 »

theartist29 wrote:
JBurgerC wrote:The 'Waiting for Godot' is playing at Studio 54, so I don't understand how this success could be authentic if the request was sent to the Samuel J. Friedman Theatre as John Glover is not at the Friedman Theatre until September 2009 to star in 'The Royal Family'.

Any thoughts?

This is also very intriguing to me. Unless he is going to rehearsals at the Friedman WHILE starring in Waiting For Godot. I do think her autographs are authentic though as they're similar to other's I've seen. Still they are the first posted success ever from John Glover.
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

theartist29 wrote:
theartist29 wrote:

Any thoughts?

It's way too early for rehersals for his next PLAY. Just as a basis timeline, 'A Tale of Two Cities' (the Broadway musical from this season) began rehersals in July of 2008 and had their first preview on August 18, so just about a month and an extra week thrown in there -- which is a MUSICAL and requires more rehersal time.

You must have written to Studio 54 and mis-wrote down the address....I know that sounds like calling you out .. but it's the only way.

BUT...since it's the Samuel Friedman Theatre, which is run & operated by MANHATTAN THEATRE CLUB (there are only two major Theatre Groups on Broadway - Manhattan and Roundabout <- where Godot is!), which means he MAY have been doing a Reading/workshop for either a new pece or doing a miniature preview-reading for the Theatre Group's financial backers. Unlikely though.

DO NOT write to him to that address until the play has started previews -- write to him now at Studio 54. He is probably just waiting until the run is over, especially since it's not that long / set-closure.
theartist29
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by theartist29 »

I hope so since I tried him at Studio 54...