Success - Sam Elliott

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Stevecono
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Success - Sam Elliott

Post by Stevecono »

admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: Success - Sam Elliott

Post by admin »

Hi Stevecono :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Sam Elliott on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
picture_blogger86
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by picture_blogger86 »

How long did you have to wait? I mailed him a letter 2 years ago and haven't received a reply. :(
I guess you have to send him something to sign? I only sent a letter.
Recently Received: Paige O'Hara, Don Rickles, Phyllis Smith, Larry The Cable Guy, Sam Elliott, Katharine Ross :)
RTS: Nick Offerman :(
Stevecono
Interests:

Post by Stevecono »

It took 15 days. Yes, you probably need to send something for him to sign with a SASE. Most don't give out free pics anymore.
picture_blogger86
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by picture_blogger86 »

Awesome. :)
I wonder how celebrities do with gifts. I make embroidered towels and think i might make him a western set lol.
Recently Received: Paige O'Hara, Don Rickles, Phyllis Smith, Larry The Cable Guy, Sam Elliott, Katharine Ross :)
RTS: Nick Offerman :(
kirstie_nz
Interests:

Post by kirstie_nz »

That is awesome - well done.

I have just posted my letter & photos - so hoping for the same result :-)
Would like autographs from: Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Aniston, Pretty Little Liars Cast, The Vampire Diaries Cast, Bradley Cooper, Lauren Cohen, Holly Marie Combs, Criminal Minds Cast, Drew Barrymore, Patricia Arquette, The Big Bang Theory Cast, Maggie Q, Gina Torres, Mike & Molly Cast, Jennifer Coolidge
Supertamtam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Supertamtam »

Stevecono wrote:It took 15 days. Yes, you probably need to send something for him to sign with a SASE. Most don't give out free pics anymore.
Hey I'm new and confused about an SASE. How does one send an SASE. I know it stands for Self Addressed Stamped Envelope but dont know how to get one.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by northwellguy »

Supertamtam wrote:
Stevecono wrote:It took 15 days. Yes, you probably need to send something for him to sign with a SASE. Most don't give out free pics anymore.
Hey I'm new and confused about an SASE. How does one send an SASE. I know it stands for Self Addressed Stamped Envelope but dont know how to get one.
Get a blank envelope
Put your address on it
Put a stamp on it from the country it will sent from (where the celebrity will send it from) with enough postage to get back to you
Not that complicated
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
Supertamtam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Supertamtam »

northwellguy wrote:
Supertamtam wrote:
Get a blank envelope
Put your address on it
Put a stamp on it from the country it will sent from (where the celebrity will send it from) with enough postage to get back to you
Not that complicated
So if I were to send within America using a cushion mailer that takes up 8 stamps for it to be sent I would put 9 stamps on it so it can be sent back using a normal envelope.