John Barrowman

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
josephod1997

John Barrowman

Post by josephod1997 »

Hey! Remember, dont have a uploader so asking tis is very hard! When John Barrowman sends out FainMail is it 100% authentic? :?
-Joseph-
josephod1997

Re: John Barrowman

Post by josephod1997 »

please reply! this is very complicated!
Reav
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Reav »

Nothing is certain in life. Look at North Korea for example... testing nukes and all. Soon, we will all be vaporized along with our autograph collections. The war is coming. And the economical crisis is just the beginning. Just watch. THIS is complicated.
wlperie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wlperie »

Reav wrote:Nothing is certain in life. Look at North Korea for example... testing nukes and all. Soon, we will all be vaporized along with our autograph collections. The war is coming. And the economical crisis is just the beginning. Just watch. THIS is complicated.
Wow! Please dont hold back...LOL. North Korea's actions have been scaring me as well. I believe that, if we are not in the midst of it, WWIII will begin soon.
josephod1997

Post by josephod1997 »

so, is it authentic or not? {down} about the north korea stuff though!
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

JB is one of these annoying celebs with a sloppy signature! :lol: I have his autograph IP and it matches VERY closely with his ttm autographs. I have to say that I've seen several IP autographs of his that don't match up. His signature is very loopy and looks different every time he writes it so it's hard to spot a fake! I think his ttm's are legit but I'm not 100% sure {thumb2}
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

Though you cannot tell for certain, in my experience the autographs match to IP. Also, he's been known to take many months to reply. Which doesnt mean it's authentic, but suggests he doesnt have a sec signing, as successes would be more frequent.

Again, that's not proof, but I'd like to think they're authentic.
autoland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autoland »

I think, they are all real, his a good signer, so I'M PRETTY SURE OF THAT...
Sig-nature
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sig-nature »

They are 110% real, he did a tv inteview live on british televiosn from his torchwood trailer and gave a mini tour, he showe da pile of jack photographs each one with a post-it not on the the fans name, he said he loves to sit down and sign for fans in evenings.

He is a very nice guy, and he doesnt agree with fakes pp's etc, s yes, he does send out authentics. If you want to be certain, buy one from a UACC registered dealer!
josephod1997

Post by josephod1997 »

I saw him in concert and he said near the end that he wouldn't be able to sign autographs after the show but he said that if you send him an SASE he will sign them for you {thumb2}