Patricia Heaton SUCCESS!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Forum rules
Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used. Feedback under 3 month old 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 1MB)

All passwords have been reset on January 14th 2019. To retrieve your new password click here.

Thank you {up}
Uncle Sam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 1303
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:41 pm
Interests: Coin collecting, autograph collecting, sports, travelling
Autographs received: 431
Collector since: 2009
Location: New York
Contact:

Patricia Heaton SUCCESS!

Post by Uncle Sam » Tue May 22, 2018 11:43 am

I sent a letter, SASE, and photo on May 18, 2017 and today I received it back signed!

I sent it to The Middle address, which is no longer valid as the series finale is tonight.

Image
Uncle Sam

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 92191
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 11:50 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:
Contact:

Re: Patricia Heaton SUCCESS!

Post by admin » Tue May 22, 2018 12:06 pm

Hi Uncle Sam :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

The address is no longer valid

{star} Patricia Heaton on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Please use the search box to find an address {up}

Image

Via Venue Addresses: http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 4&t=281426 <<arrow$ Until September 2019

User avatar
darth scranton
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:50 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:
Contact:

Re: Patricia Heaton SUCCESS!

Post by darth scranton » Tue May 22, 2018 1:20 pm

Congratulations! The cast was really great through that address. I almost got all of them, just never could get one from Eden Sher (despite three times trying). Would have been nice to complete the set before the show ended. Oh well. You or anyone else ever hear back from her?

Looking forward to the last episode tonight, even though I hate to see it come to an end.

Congrats again!
Favs: Andrew Garfield, Nathan Lane, Tom Hanks, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Jake Odmark, Nicole Sullivan, Allison Janney, Pierce Brosnan, Brendon Urie, David Hyde Pierce, Aaron Tveit, Phyllis Smith, Dallon Weekes, Cate Blanchett, Anna Kendrick, Jeremy Irons, Roger Moore, Michael Caine, Lori Loughlin, Lily Tomlin, Zachary Levi, Cory Michael Smith, Kathy Najimy, David Mazouz, Eddie Redmayne, Kristin Chenoweth, Jimmy Smits, Nick Offerman, Tom Hardy, Martin Sheen, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Ian McDiarmid, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Charlie McDermott, Amy Poehler, Emma Thompson, Efrem Zimbalist, Chris Hardwick, Rupert Grint, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Daniel Craig, Jim Broadbent, Jenna Fischer, Ben Whishaw, Helen Mirren, Patricia Heaton, James/Oliver Phelps, Julie Walters, Carol Burnett, Adam West, Neil Flynn, Frank Oz, Daniel Radcliffe, Betty White, Maggie Smith, James Earl Jones, Tina Fey, Sheryl Crow, Judi Dench, Seth MacFarlane, Geoffrey Rush, Alan Rickman, Dick Van Dyke, John Williams

Uncle Sam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 1303
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:41 pm
Interests: Coin collecting, autograph collecting, sports, travelling
Autographs received: 431
Collector since: 2009
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Patricia Heaton SUCCESS!

Post by Uncle Sam » Tue May 22, 2018 7:58 pm

darth scranton wrote:Congratulations! The cast was really great through that address. I almost got all of them, just never could get one from Eden Sher (despite three times trying). Would have been nice to complete the set before the show ended. Oh well. You or anyone else ever hear back from her?

Looking forward to the last episode tonight, even though I hate to see it come to an end.

Congrats again!


I haven’t but there’s still time-I mean I sent this one out a year ago. I believe I sent to all of them except Atticus. Hopefully I can find another address for him.
Uncle Sam

User avatar
darth scranton
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 215
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:50 pm
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:
Contact:

Re: Patricia Heaton SUCCESS!

Post by darth scranton » Wed May 23, 2018 6:31 pm

That's a good point! I only sent my most recent request at the beginning of the TV season, so it could still happen.

I'm sure Atticus will be working again soon! So you'll be able to try there. He and Neil Flynn both wrote me really nice letters along with their responses!

Congrats again on your success! What an incredible thing to receive just before the finale (which was amazing, I sobbed through the whole thing).
Favs: Andrew Garfield, Nathan Lane, Tom Hanks, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Jake Odmark, Nicole Sullivan, Allison Janney, Pierce Brosnan, Brendon Urie, David Hyde Pierce, Aaron Tveit, Phyllis Smith, Dallon Weekes, Cate Blanchett, Anna Kendrick, Jeremy Irons, Roger Moore, Michael Caine, Lori Loughlin, Lily Tomlin, Zachary Levi, Cory Michael Smith, Kathy Najimy, David Mazouz, Eddie Redmayne, Kristin Chenoweth, Jimmy Smits, Nick Offerman, Tom Hardy, Martin Sheen, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Ian McDiarmid, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Charlie McDermott, Amy Poehler, Emma Thompson, Efrem Zimbalist, Chris Hardwick, Rupert Grint, Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Daniel Craig, Jim Broadbent, Jenna Fischer, Ben Whishaw, Helen Mirren, Patricia Heaton, James/Oliver Phelps, Julie Walters, Carol Burnett, Adam West, Neil Flynn, Frank Oz, Daniel Radcliffe, Betty White, Maggie Smith, James Earl Jones, Tina Fey, Sheryl Crow, Judi Dench, Seth MacFarlane, Geoffrey Rush, Alan Rickman, Dick Van Dyke, John Williams

Supertamtam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 12:43 am
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:
Contact:

Re: Patricia Heaton SUCCESS!

Post by Supertamtam » Sun May 27, 2018 1:29 am

Uncle Sam wrote:I sent a letter, SASE, and photo on May 18, 2017 and today I received it back signed!

I sent it to The Middle address, which is no longer valid as the series finale is tonight.

Image


What address did you send it to? Did the entire show come to an end or just the season?

Uncle Sam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 1303
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:41 pm
Interests: Coin collecting, autograph collecting, sports, travelling
Autographs received: 431
Collector since: 2009
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Patricia Heaton SUCCESS!

Post by Uncle Sam » Sun May 27, 2018 11:53 am

Supertamtam wrote:
Uncle Sam wrote:I sent a letter, SASE, and photo on May 18, 2017 and today I received it back signed!

I sent it to The Middle address, which is no longer valid as the series finale is tonight.

Image


What address did you send it to? Did the entire show come to an end or just the season?


It was a studio address for the Middle, but the show ended. No new seasons.
Uncle Sam

Supertamtam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 12:43 am
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Location:
Contact:

Re: Patricia Heaton SUCCESS!

Post by Supertamtam » Sun May 27, 2018 1:22 pm

Uncle Sam wrote:
Supertamtam wrote:
Uncle Sam wrote:I sent a letter, SASE, and photo on May 18, 2017 and today I received it back signed!

I sent it to The Middle address, which is no longer valid as the series finale is tonight.

Image


What address did you send it to? Did the entire show come to an end or just the season?


It was a studio address for the Middle, but the show ended. No new seasons.


What was the exact address you used?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 13 guests