Kristen Stewart

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Kristen Stewart

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

One of my friends emailed me to let me know that she bought me a Kristen Stewart autograph from one of her friends. She sent me a picture of a close up of the signature and I was wondering if it is real. I will also post a better pic once I get it in the mail. http://www.freewebs.com/twihardpotterfan/twilight.htm
dansautos

Re: Kristen Stewart

Post by dansautos »

Sorry, but that is definitely NOT Kristen Stewart's autograph. Don't have time to get into specifics, but overall it is way too angular.
Nicolasourous
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nicolasourous »

I think it is real, It looks real but like the guy above me said, its to angular , true, but not all of them are going to look the same. I think it is though ((:
lizane

Post by lizane »

Hey Anita! ;-)

Sorry for getting to this topic so late, things have been going crazy this past few weeks! {up}

Unfortunately I agree with Dan, this autograph is forged. :( It has none of the aspects of an authentic in person autograph from Kriten. {down} Below you can view some links from AutographWorld.com to compare to:
Scan 1
Scan 2 - here you can clearly se the differences between yours and an in person one
Scan 3

Hope this helps, and I really hope you get her autograph one day! {thumb2} There's so many forged autographs floating around of the "Twilight" cast at the moment, it's ridiculous. :( Especially since half of them are quite easy to get a real and personalised autograph from TTM, such as Rob, Peter, Kellan, Jackson and Rachelle. {up}

Regards!
jasonw3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jasonw3 »

Yea it's not authentic unfortunatly, as I told you through PM. Sorry :neutral:
bbgood39
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bbgood39 »

To me, it actually looks authentic. :/
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

yellow wrote:Hey Anita! ;-)

Sorry for getting to this topic so late, things have been going crazy this past few weeks! {up}

Unfortunately I agree with Dan, this autograph is forged. :( It has none of the aspects of an authentic in person autograph from Kriten. {down} Below you can view some links from AutographWorld.com to compare to:
Scan 1
Scan 2 - here you can clearly se the differences between yours and an in person one
Scan 3

Hope this helps, and I really hope you get her autograph one day! {thumb2} There's so many forged autographs floating around of the "Twilight" cast at the moment, it's ridiculous. :( Especially since half of them are quite easy to get a real and personalised autograph from TTM, such as Rob, Peter, Kellan, Jackson and Rachelle. {up}

Regards!
Thanks I will keep trying. Rob, Peter, Kellan, Jackson and Rachelle are the ones that I already have lol I'm working hard to get Kristen and Nikki
lizane

Post by lizane »

newbie86 wrote:Thanks I will keep trying. Rob, Peter, Kellan, Jackson and Rachelle are the ones that I already have lol I'm working hard to get Kristen and Nikki
Yes, I know that - I said that there are many forged autographs of those being sold!