Jerry Lee Lewis. Mixed Success.

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jayeshgadia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jerry Lee Lewis. Mixed Success.

Post by jayeshgadia »

Had written twice to Jerry Lee Lewis in the past but both the times i got my pictures back with a stamped autograph and a note saying an autograph would be for $100 each as his autograph is being misused and sold on ebay.

I again wrote in February 2017 and requested him once again to sign the pictures and mentioned he should personalise it so that the fear of being sold on ebay wont be there.

Today after more than a year i got an envelope which had three different large pictures and not the ones i had sent.

The first pictures has two rubber stamped autographs which means it was intended to be sent to someone as rubber stamped but came to me with his signature and maybe his secy personalised it.

The second picture is personalised with his initials and i would never know if he has signed it or anyone else.

The third one is just a picture of Mr Lewis.

Below is the envelope in which it came.

I really do not know what to make of this. i guess the first picture does have his original autograph but i really don't know about the one which has only the initials. Any views ?

it got badly damaged in transit thou as there was no stiffener inside.

Glad that something came thru after a long time from Mr Lewis. Healthy discussion and comments most welcome.
Last edited by jayeshgadia on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Jerry Lee Lewis. Mixed Bag

Post by admin »

Hi jayeshgadia :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

c/o Jerry Lee Lewis Music
P.O. Box 384
Nesbit, MS 38651
USA

{star} Jerry Lee Lewis on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)