Reba success!!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
jpalmatier
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Reba success!!!

Post by jpalmatier »

I am so pumped about this success... It was my goal to get Kelly Clarkson and Reba to both sign a photo of the three of us, and it finally happened! I had gotten Kelly's fairly easily, but Reba only signs via venue so I was nervous I would lose the Kelly signature through the mail. Reba shot a documentary of Wyoming for three days. Anyways after doing some research I found the very small production company of the documentary and called the office. After explaining the situation they told me that Reba was only filming one more day but if I wanted to overnight it they would try to have Reba sign it before she left. I rushed out to the post office and sent it out. I got it about a week later in the mail. It was just about two weeks ago. Sorry I don't have the exact dates or anything. The lady from the production office sent me a note saying the Reba remembered me and took my letter with her.

DSUgirl2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Reba success!!!

Post by DSUgirl2012 »

OH MY GOSH! Congrats! Ive sent to her VV but never got anything back! Congrats!!
hsm2lovergirl

Post by hsm2lovergirl »

Congrats!!! :)

~hsm2lovergirl~
Gracie84
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gracie84 »

congrats that's so great and nice she remembered you, I love Reba, she's one of my most wanted
Rebafan

Post by Rebafan »

JPalmatier,

That's a great success! I had 2 successes from her via venue earlier this year, which was great. I am a HUGE fan of her!

RebaFan
WookieeLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WookieeLover »

Amazing success, congrats! {love} {up}

I would like to send her photo which is already signed by Melissa Peterman but I don't want lose it :neutral: So I have to wait until the next tour or the next chance to meet her :lol: