Peter Noone Singer Songwriter

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Peter Noone Singer Songwriter

Post by caappy »

Peter Blair Denis Bernard Noone (born 5 November 1947) is an English singer-songwriter, guitarist, pianist and actor, best known as Herman of the successful 1960s pop group Herman's Hermits. Early in his career, he used the stage name Peter Novac. At the age of 15, he became the lead singer, spokesman and frontman of Herman's Hermits, who were discovered by Harvey Lisberg. As "Herman", the photogenic Noone appeared on the cover of many international publications, including Time Magazine's cover collage showing new faces in popular music.

His classic hits included: "I'm into Something Good", "Mrs. Brown, You've Got a Lovely Daughter", "I'm Henry the Eighth, I Am", "Silhouettes", "Can't You Hear My Heartbeat", "Just a Little Bit Better", "Wonderful World", "There's a Kind of Hush", "A Must to Avoid", "Listen People", "The End of the World" and "Dandy". Herman’s Hermits sold more than 60 million recordings, with 14 gold singles and seven gold albums. The Hermits were twice named Cashbox's "Entertainer of the Year".

Sent him 2 photos on 6 Mar and they came back signed on 22 Mar.

Mr Peter Noone
2140 Ten Acre Rd.
Santa Barbara, CA 93108
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: Peter Noone Singer Songwriter

Post by admin »

Hi caappy :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Peter Noone on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)