Stan Lee RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

Lucipher28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Stan Lee RTS

Post by Lucipher28 »

I sent a picture in a SASE to Stan,

(Stan Lee
Pow! Entertainment, Inc.
9440 Santa Monica Blvd.
Suite 620
Beverly Hills, CA 90210-4608
USA),

on 2/22/18 and received it back on 3/12/18. (RTS)

I know he only signed at conventions before he retired, so I figured maybe I'd have luck...SINCE HE DOESN'T DO CONS ANYMORE.

Nope, no such luck. However, I DID get a letter telling me that I'd have better luck getting an autograph at his next con appearance. lol

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Uploaded with surfmypictures
Signatures received TTM: Keith Gordon, Ted DiBiase, Betty White, Kurtwood Smith, Bob Barker, John Walsh, Edward Norton, John Douglas, Tom Kalinkse, Al Franken, Rob Paulsen, James Lovell, John Carpenter, Jesse Ventura, Gary Busey, Gene Okerlund, Larry Flynt, The Young Turks, Jimmy Kimmel, Ivan Lendl, Will Vinton, Lynda Carter, Katie Featherston, Mel Gibson, Nancy Cartwright, Robert Patrick, Shaq, John McEnroe, Kevin Conroy, Pierce Brosnan, Jimmy Carter, Howard Stern, Phil Hellmuth, Peter Weller, Patrick Stewart, Craig Nelson, Aaron Eckhart, Jean Reno, Susan Sarandon, Svengoolie, Michael Ironside, Jeanie Buss, Annie Potts, Sam Elliot, Jason Alexander, Brian Cox, Robert Duvall, & Martin Sheen.

Waiting on: Woody Harrelson, Gene Hackman, Bill Maher, Ted Levine, Michael Mann, Oliver Stone, Jeff Goldblum, David Letterman, Ian McKellen, James Worthy, Michael Keaton, Joe Pesci, James Saito, Kevin Costner, Dennis Leary, Tom Berenger, William Peterson, & Candace Parker.
admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: Stan Lee RTS

Post by admin »

Hi again Lucipher28 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Stan Lee on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
Lucipher28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Lucipher28 »

This was such a disappointment.
Signatures received TTM: Keith Gordon, Ted DiBiase, Betty White, Kurtwood Smith, Bob Barker, John Walsh, Edward Norton, John Douglas, Tom Kalinkse, Al Franken, Rob Paulsen, James Lovell, John Carpenter, Jesse Ventura, Gary Busey, Gene Okerlund, Larry Flynt, The Young Turks, Jimmy Kimmel, Ivan Lendl, Will Vinton, Lynda Carter, Katie Featherston, Mel Gibson, Nancy Cartwright, Robert Patrick, Shaq, John McEnroe, Kevin Conroy, Pierce Brosnan, Jimmy Carter, Howard Stern, Phil Hellmuth, Peter Weller, Patrick Stewart, Craig Nelson, Aaron Eckhart, Jean Reno, Susan Sarandon, Svengoolie, Michael Ironside, Jeanie Buss, Annie Potts, Sam Elliot, Jason Alexander, Brian Cox, Robert Duvall, & Martin Sheen.

Waiting on: Woody Harrelson, Gene Hackman, Bill Maher, Ted Levine, Michael Mann, Oliver Stone, Jeff Goldblum, David Letterman, Ian McKellen, James Worthy, Michael Keaton, Joe Pesci, James Saito, Kevin Costner, Dennis Leary, Tom Berenger, William Peterson, & Candace Parker.
LARams
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Post by LARams »

Lucipher28 wrote:This was such a disappointment.
Isn't well recorded that he only signs for cons?
Favorite Autographs: Crew of the Enola Gay, Barack Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hillary Clinton, Kirk Douglas, Peyton Manning, Tiger Woods.

Check out my TTM blog with email successes! http://www.gridironshowcase.weebly.com

Let's cut the nonsense.
You don't want a blog where some guy is trying to sell you his book of TTM "secrets" or trying to beg for donations.
You don't want a blog that will give your computer cancer with ads.
Gridiron Showcase is an ad-free and non-profit blog that documents addresses that actually work.
Lucipher28
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Lucipher28 »

LARams wrote:
Lucipher28 wrote:This was such a disappointment.
Isn't well recorded that he only signs for cons?
Indeed, but he RETIRED from cons.

So, I figured he'd go back to signing through the mail. If he retired from Cons, why send people a letter saying "Try to get his signature at a con"? lol

Oh well, it was worth a try.

warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by warlordforever04 »

since he loss his wife of many years he started to appeared scarce and since his illness everybody in his pow company are greedy gremilns and try to extort him of cash he loss over 2 million already in stolen funs he no longer go to pow anymore due to missing funds he didn't even know he loss
caimenmasterson
Interests:

Post by caimenmasterson »

Yeah as he was going to cons in each state, he was announcing that this would be his last there. Saw him in Orlando last year and Wisconsin last fall.
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by northwellguy »

caimenmasterson wrote:Yeah as he was going to cons in each state, he was announcing that this would be his last there. Saw him in Orlando last year and Wisconsin last fall.
Yep
Saw Stan for the last time in Canada at the FanExpo Toronto last year
He announced it was his last in Canada before the event
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
Alfie1997
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by Alfie1997 »

northwellguy wrote:
caimenmasterson wrote:Yeah as he was going to cons in each state, he was announcing that this would be his last there. Saw him in Orlando last year and Wisconsin last fall.
Yep

Image[/quote]
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by northwellguy »

Alfie1997 wrote:
northwellguy wrote:
Yep

Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.