Emilia Clarke success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Sciencegeek
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Emilia Clarke success

Post by Sciencegeek »

I sent LOR and SASE to Emilia Clarke on January 24th 2018. Received a pre-signed picture on Feburary 2nd 2018.

The address I used is:
Emptage Hallett
3rd Floor
34-35 Eastcastle Street
London W1W 8DW
UK

I'm very happy that it is a Game of Thrones picture, as it is what I had been hoping for.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Emilia Clarke success

Post by admin »

Hi Sciencegeek :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Emilia Clarke on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Scarron
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Scarron »

it' so cool!
northwellguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by northwellguy »

Very nice success!
Successes? --- too many to count - pm me and I can help with an address if I have it and it worked. Feel free to ask.
LSHj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LSHj »

I'm not sure if ScienceGeek is based in the USA, UK or somewhere else.

I'm trying to figure out how much stamps does it take to have the photograph sent from the UK to the USA?
Basically: I want to know what I should put on the Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope they require.

(And where did you purchase the stamps? through royal mail directly or somewhere else maybe USA based?)

Thanks.
Sciencegeek
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sciencegeek »

LSHj wrote:I'm not sure if ScienceGeek is based in the USA, UK or somewhere else.

I'm trying to figure out how much stamps does it take to have the photograph sent from the UK to the USA?
Basically: I want to know what I should put on the Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope they require.

(And where did you purchase the stamps? through royal mail directly or somewhere else maybe USA based?)

Thanks.
I'm in Europe, but I think the UK only has domestic and international postage rates now, so it should be the same amount for the US than it was for me. Better confirm this on the Royal Mail site though. This is an A6 picture, so look for regular mail size.

I bought these stamps online. There are sellers that sell older, but unused stamps cheaper than face value, but the seller was UK based. In my case the postage was worth it because it was less than what I saved on the price of the stamps, but you may want to look for someone in the USA.
LSHj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LSHj »

Thanks ScienceGeek! :)