How do you keep your autographs safe?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
frederiickx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

How do you keep your autographs safe?

Post by frederiickx »

Ok so I need to store my autographs so they are safer, but no idea what to buy. I was thinking of getting a binder for my autographs so I could go through them and look at them when I want to and it also stores them. Good idea?
rtlighting95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: How do you keep your autographs safe?

Post by rtlighting95 »

I use a variety of art portfolios that you can get at any art store. They're acid free and archival safe. They come in various sizes, I personally have three since I use 4x6, 8x10, and 8.5x11 inch photos. For trading cards, I use sleeves and toploaders. If you have anything like a baseball or something else that isn't plat like a photo, I recommend getting any UV safe display case.
frederiickx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: How do you keep your autographs safe?

Post by frederiickx »

rtlighting95 wrote:I use a variety of art portfolios that you can get at any art store. They're acid free and archival safe. They come in various sizes, I personally have three since I use 4x6, 8x10, and 8.5x11 inch photos. For trading cards, I use sleeves and toploaders. If you have anything like a baseball or something else that isn't plat like a photo, I recommend getting any UV safe display case.
Thank you so much!! :)