Susan Sarandon (VV) Success

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
thebucch

Susan Sarandon (VV) Success

Post by thebucch »

Susan Sarandon Fast Success.
Sent 5/04/09 received 5/14/09
Sent SASE LOR and 8.5 by 11 pic.

Susan Sarandon
Exit The King
c/o Ethel Barrymore Theatre
243 W. 47th St
New York, NY 10036
USA
loveryan

Re: Susan Sarandon (VV) Success

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!!
Amazing success ;)
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Cool! I'm hoping that mine will be arriving soon. She's been on my most wanted list for some time! :D

RYAN J. 8)
nightowl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nightowl »

Nice success! {thumb2}

She's been an awesome signer out of this venue. She has also been signing out of her NY agency as well. So there's always that option if you miss her at this venue.
WookieeLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WookieeLover »

Wonderful success! :mrgreen:

I will write her today {thumb2}
nightowl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nightowl »

For anyone that wants to know, Exit the King closes on June 14/09.
pistaef93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pistaef93 »

Do you think it will work if I sent an IRc and SAE instead of sase?
thebucch

Post by thebucch »

pistaef93 wrote:Do you think it will work if I sent an IRc and SAE instead of sase?
I would send to her ny agency since it's closing fairly soon.
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

Nice success!

I sent to her in the beginnings of April, but unfortunately nothing back.

It seems like if you want to get her autograph, atleast from ..King, then you will need to send something for her to sign (I simply requested a playbill or headshot, and nothing so..!).
nightowl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nightowl »

You could request a cast signed playbill from the Stage Mananger, it's not too late. You 'should' be able to get one before they close.

On "rare" occasions the celeb will have photos with them VV---Will Ferrell did from one movie set. But, from what I have seen, that is VERY rare.

It's always a good idea to send your own photos, to be on the safe side. Also, IRC's, or money, for return postage doesn't always work. As the celeb will have to make a special trip to the post office, or get their PA to, the odds are they can't.

That is not to say they never do. I have had successes doing that more than once in the past. But unless you have already seen a success where someone has done that you are taking a risk you won't get it back. So, as long as you realize that before you send it . . . then if it doesn't come back you'll know why. The only other reasons it won't come back are: they don't sign; the PO or theater didn't forward; it was lost in the mail; or misplaced at the venue.

I have been told that all theaters do forward mail, but I can't be 100% certain that 100% of the theaters do. What you can do is keep track of the ones that do. Whenever you see a success from a theater make a note of it. Record what was received, playbills, signed photos, etc. That way you know for a fact "that" theater does forward. Then if your request doesn't come back from that theater, it will be because the celeb doesn't sign, or it was misplaced.

Another reason can be that the celeb signs sporadically. You may see successes from one venue and then not another, even when both venues forward.

At this point, as she is still in NY, it would be a good idea to send it to her NY agency. I have seen successes coming out of her NY agency while the play is in production. So, as she is right there she must be going in to take care of her fan mail.

Hope you all get a success! {thumb2}