It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:51 am

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 500kB)

Thank you {up}

Post subject: Jane Powell RTS
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:44 am 

Autographs received: 2645
Collector since: 1968
Sent to Jane Powell at Celebrity Consultants LLC, 14724 Ventura Blvd, Penthouse, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 on 10/14/17 and just got the envelope back 12/12/17 with a Not Deliverable as Addressed - Unable to Forward sticker.

http://surfmypictures.com/image/213ec7f ... tfw09.html

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Jane Powell RTS
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:32 pm 
Site Admin

Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Hi Stevecono :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Jane Powell
Celebrity Consultants, Llc
16255 Ventura Blvd.
Suite 625
Encino, CA 91436
USA

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jane Powell on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:21 pm 

Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 2012
Hi there, try her Connecticut address:

62 Cedar Road
Wilton, CT 06897-3626
USA

I got a success using this one a year ago, I think this is the address I used. She doesn't live in NYC anymore and I don't think she will respond from California. Good luck!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:41 pm 
$10 gift certificate winner.

Autographs received: 632
Collector since: 1989
Common guys! Show some class! How would you like your elderly mother to have her HOME address posted all over message boards. Especially when they will constantly be bother by autograph seekers (some of whom only collect to immediately sale on eBay). Not classy nor safe. PMing to keep numbers down is beneficial for all. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:39 pm 

Autographs received: 24
Collector since: 2015
AutographDiva wrote:
Common guys! Show some class! How would you like your elderly mother to have her HOME address posted all over message boards. Especially when they will constantly be bother by autograph seekers (some of whom only collect to immediately sale on eBay). Not classy nor safe. PMing to keep numbers down is beneficial for all. :roll:

Agreed! I put in a great deal of effort in order to make sure that I directed fans to where her address could be found instead of sharing it all over the internet. :cry: It's aggravating to see that my effort as well as that of other genuine fans has gone to waste.

TTM: Ann Blyth, Eva Marie Saint, Debbie Reynolds, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Shirley MacLaine, Mary Carlisle, Barbara Eden, Don Murray, Gena Rowlands, Doris Day, Jane Powell, Nehemiah Persoff, Kathryn Grant-Crosby, Betty White, Dewey Martin, Dick Van Dyke, Marsha Hunt
Purchased: Esther Williams, William Shatner (In Person), Russ Tamblyn, Julie Adams, Julie Newmar, Tyrone Power (Gift)
Waiting For: Sidney Poitier, Britt Ekland, Mia Farrow, Priscilla Presley, John Astin, Joanne Woodward, Fay McKenzie
Hoping For (TTM): Tippi Hedren, Jane Fonda, Rita Moreno, Robert Redford, Sue Lyon, Claudia Cardinale, Ann-Margret, Shirley Jones, Keir Dullea
Hoping For (Other): Grace Kelly, Rita Hayworth, Hedy Lamarr, Veronica Lake, Laurence Olivier, William Powell, Vivien Leigh, Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, Paul Newman, Zsa Zsa Gabor

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:14 am 

It is not only tacky, it is ruining the autograph industry. I just received a letter from Grace Slick. She did not sign my request. She even mentioned THIS site in her letter. She will no longer be signing because a "super fan" sold several items she signed on eBay within a few days of receiving what she had sent. The list of non-signers is growing larger and larger each day. There are plenty of celebrities that will sign for anyone that requests via professional inquiry. Posting home addresses is just rude, unprofessional and adding to the end of this hobby.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:16 am 

PS, Please join me in reporting post that feature home addresses in them!