Jane Powell RTS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Forum rules
Please do not forget to include the celebrity's name, the address, and the sent & received dates. Celeb should be ok to receive fan mail at the address used. Feedback under 3 month old 8)

You can upload your scan here: http://www.surfmypictures.com/ (files under 1MB)

All passwords have been reset on January 14th 2019. To retrieve your new password click here.

Thank you {up}
Stevecono
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:
Autographs received: 2645
Collector since: 1968

Jane Powell RTS

Post by Stevecono » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:44 am

Sent to Jane Powell at Celebrity Consultants LLC, 14724 Ventura Blvd, Penthouse, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 on 10/14/17 and just got the envelope back 12/12/17 with a Not Deliverable as Addressed - Unable to Forward sticker.

http://surfmypictures.com/image/213ec7f ... tfw09.html

admin
Site Admin
Interests:
Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0

Re: Jane Powell RTS

Post by admin » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:32 am

Hi Stevecono :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} and Sorry for your RTS :(

This address should work :mrgreen: :

Jane Powell
Celebrity Consultants, Llc
16255 Ventura Blvd.
Suite 625
Encino, CA 91436
USA

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jane Powell on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
Please use the search box to search an address {up}

pfd1995
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:
Collector since: 2012

Post by pfd1995 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:21 am

Hi there, try her Connecticut address:

62 Cedar Road
Wilton, CT 06897-3626
USA

I got a success using this one a year ago, I think this is the address I used. She doesn't live in NYC anymore and I don't think she will respond from California. Good luck!

AutographDiva
Interests:

Post by AutographDiva » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:41 am

Common guys! Show some class! How would you like your elderly mother to have her HOME address posted all over message boards. Especially when they will constantly be bother by autograph seekers (some of whom only collect to immediately sale on eBay). Not classy nor safe. PMing to keep numbers down is beneficial for all. :roll:
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs

peterslawford
Interests:
Autographs received: 24
Collector since: 2015

Post by peterslawford » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:39 am

AutographDiva wrote:Common guys! Show some class! How would you like your elderly mother to have her HOME address posted all over message boards. Especially when they will constantly be bother by autograph seekers (some of whom only collect to immediately sale on eBay). Not classy nor safe. PMing to keep numbers down is beneficial for all. :roll:

Agreed! I put in a great deal of effort in order to make sure that I directed fans to where her address could be found instead of sharing it all over the internet. :cry: It's aggravating to see that my effort as well as that of other genuine fans has gone to waste.
TTM: Ann Blyth, Eva Marie Saint, Debbie Reynolds, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Shirley MacLaine, Mary Carlisle, Barbara Eden, Don Murray, Gena Rowlands, Doris Day, Jane Powell, Nehemiah Persoff, Kathryn Grant-Crosby, Betty White, Dewey Martin, Dick Van Dyke, Marsha Hunt
Purchased: Esther Williams, William Shatner (In Person), Russ Tamblyn, Julie Adams, Julie Newmar, Tyrone Power (Gift)
Waiting For: Sidney Poitier, Britt Ekland, Mia Farrow, Priscilla Presley, John Astin, Joanne Woodward, Fay McKenzie
Hoping For (TTM): Tippi Hedren, Jane Fonda, Rita Moreno, Robert Redford, Sue Lyon, Claudia Cardinale, Ann-Margret, Shirley Jones, Keir Dullea
Hoping For (Other): Grace Kelly, Rita Hayworth, Hedy Lamarr, Veronica Lake, Laurence Olivier, William Powell, Vivien Leigh, Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, Paul Newman, Zsa Zsa Gabor

AutographDiva
Interests:

Post by AutographDiva » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:14 pm

It is not only tacky, it is ruining the autograph industry. I just received a letter from Grace Slick. She did not sign my request. She even mentioned THIS site in her letter. She will no longer be signing because a "super fan" sold several items she signed on eBay within a few days of receiving what she had sent. The list of non-signers is growing larger and larger each day. There are plenty of celebrities that will sign for anyone that requests via professional inquiry. Posting home addresses is just rude, unprofessional and adding to the end of this hobby.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs

AutographDiva
Interests:

Post by AutographDiva » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:16 pm

PS, Please join me in reporting post that feature home addresses in them!