IRC's...

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
zipbags

IRC's...

Post by zipbags »

I used to use IRC's exclusively when sending requests to Canada and the UK. But, then I was able to find both British and Canadian stamps. But, I ran out of British stamps and wanted to send something out quickly. So I used an IRC.

Just curious, do people find stars reply better when given actual postage than with an IRC? I assume they send their assistants to exchange the IRC's for postage...But, I am not sure.
EastendersFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: IRC's...

Post by EastendersFan »

Stamps are effectively better than IRCs because the celeb/agent doesnt have to spend time exchanging them. It just saves time and hassle for the celebrity {thumb2}
Peanut12345

Post by Peanut12345 »

EastendersFan wrote:Stamps are effectively better than IRCs because the celeb/agent doesnt have to spend time exchanging them. It just saves time and hassle for the celebrity {thumb2}
That's why I a;wyas send a SASE

Peanut
Phoebe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Phoebe »

Stamps on an SASE are generally more efficient as of course it can just be posted straight away as opposed to needing to get the IRCs exchanged and making a trip to the post office. However, many will reply with IRCs wherever possible, especially newer stars.

Very good luck to you, hope you receive a response. {thumb2}

Phoebe :D
gluestick

Post by gluestick »

hi you can also send money instead of irc