Have you been or will you be going to any concerts soon?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
EastendersFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Have you been or will you be going to any concerts soon?

Post by EastendersFan »

Oooooooh stop it LOL :razz: :lol: Did you get standing tickets with the chance to be 1st row?

I dont know where our seats will be but we got definate tickets as the venue we are going to is where my dads business have invested into (so they get free seats to the football when its on as the arena is usually where Cov city play)
silverofdreams30
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by silverofdreams30 »

noodlez wrote:
silverofdreams30 wrote:. Westlife ( stockholm sweden, 2001) This were the first concert with a foreign band I ever been to. They are still my idols today and this was an awesome experience. lots of peopel did " the wave" before the openign act ( dont remember their name now) came out it was such a lovely concert and I will never forget it, not been able to seen them more times after that.
Cool 8) They've been in Hamburg in 2001 here in Germany. But at that time nobody wanted to come with me and I cuoldn't go alone since my mom didn't allow me to... Such a shame you couldn't go in 2004 as they filmed their DVD in Stockholm that year :?
Yeah I would have loved to but I live quite a distance from the captal, so it cost alot for me to go there so it is why im not able to as often as I would like.
dobie516

Post by dobie516 »

I plan on going to a show that features Badfinger, The Yardbirds, and The Zombies.

Also waiting for tickets to go sale for a Blink 182/Weeezer show.
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

I went to the Solid Silver 60s show on Sunday 10th May. It's a tour that runs every year with different bands from the 60s. This year John Walker, Wayne Fontana, The Searchers and The Merseybeats performed and I got to meet them all! It was a great night! I love 60s music! {thumb2}
autographgirlygirl

Post by autographgirlygirl »

Im going to see keith urban and lady A in September. Very excited! I love his new cd!!!
Lunatitotum
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lunatitotum »

I'll go to Rockwave Festival here in Greece (29 of June)...
I'm going for W.A.S.P. ...but i'll watch other bands also such as Motley Crue, Monster Magnet, Arch Enemy etc xD

In the past i have seen W.A.S.P. live 3 times , Nightwish once, Marilyn Manson once.....plus some extra bands like Twisted Sister, Queensryche, Dark Tranquillity etc (in a festival again...not that i listen to these last bands)
courtneyxengland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by courtneyxengland »

In feb 09 i went to see X Factor live it was amazing!!!!!!!!1

May 09 i went to see Girls Aloud, it was totally insane they were soo good!! :mrgreen: Cheryl Cole rocks!

And in november this year im going to see Jonas Brother i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: {up}
x-Jen-x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x-Jen-x »

courtneyxengland wrote:In feb 09 i went to see X Factor live it was amazing!!!!!!!!{up}
Lucky you! I really wanted to go see that live-I bet it was BRILLIANT!!! But it was on a school night... :cry:
Dallas
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dallas »

I love concerts but they're so darn expensive

I've seen:
Jesse McCartney w/ the Jonas Brothers when they weren't popular Aug 2005
Pussycat Dolls April 2006
Hilary Duff July 2006
Brad Paisley Party Tour including Kellie Pickler, Taylor Swift, Jack Ingram July 2007
I don't really call this a concert but it was fun- Hans Klok and Pamela Anderson in The Beauty of Magic magic show in Las Vegas August 2007
Jason Aldean May 2008
Katy Perry April 2009
and I made Demi Lovato sing a couple bars of This is Me when I met her last June
All those shows were fun-

I want to go see Beyonce June 26th, Taylor Swift in September, Jonas Brothers in September, Demi Lovato and David Archuleta sometime this summer..

But will I go see any of those? Maybe the Demi and David one- it's pretty cheap haha.. but the others probably not but I'd love to
Star9685
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Star9685 »

Wow you've been to some amazing shows! :mrgreen:
Dallas wrote: and I made Demi Lovato sing a couple bars of This is Me when I met her last June
Seriously?? How'd you get to meet Demi? I'm seriously jealous!!

Good luck on the concerts this summer. I'd love to see those too. {thumb2}

- Willow