DANIEL CRAIG SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jayeshgadia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

DANIEL CRAIG SUCCESS

Post by jayeshgadia »

Sent SASE along with picture to Daniel Craig at Independent Talent Group, London in the month of May 2017. After 8 months got a different picture than the one i had sent signed and personalized. Signature looks good to me !!

Happy with this success.

cheers
Last edited by jayeshgadia on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
RachelG
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: DANIEL CRAIG SUCCESS

Post by RachelG »

jayeshgadia wrote:Sent SASE along with picture to Daniel Craig at Independent Talent Group, London in the month of May 2017. After 8 months got a different picture than the one i had sent signed and personalized. look good to me as his own signature.

Happy with this success.

cheers
Yes it looks good. I got him via venue a couple of years ago but it wasnt personalised.
Click on the picture to see my graphic shop!
Signature made by ME. Please do not steal.
If you would like a custom signature, please PM me.
Check out my own Graphics Shop to request your own custom
animated avatar and signature! 
jayeshgadia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jayeshgadia »

RachelG wrote:
jayeshgadia wrote:Sent SASE along with picture to Daniel Craig at Independent Talent Group, London in the month of May 2017. After 8 months got a different picture than the one i had sent signed and personalized. look good to me as his own signature.

Happy with this success.

cheers
Yes it looks good. I got him via venue a couple of years ago but it wasnt personalised.
thank you rachel !!
danielsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by danielsautographs »

Amazing success! I’m super jealous, I’ll have to write to him at some point and hope that I don’t get the dreaded preprint that gets sent out every now and again!
kreecher
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by kreecher »

congrats, great success! This autograph looks pretty much like authentic imo.
I just wonder, why does he sign his own pictures and does not sign those, sent to him.
Or is it just his autograph, which is pre-signed authentic and personalisation is written by the secretary?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi jayeshgadia :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Daniel Craig on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
jayeshgadia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jayeshgadia »

kreecher wrote:congrats, great success! This autograph looks pretty much like authentic imo.
I just wonder, why does he sign his own pictures and does not sign those, sent to him.
Or is it just his autograph, which is pre-signed authentic and personalisation is written by the secretary?
Thank you. Came after some 4 requests over two years. Even Pierce Brosnan never signs pics sent and always sends his own per signed pictures. I want to believe this is personalised by him as the flow is continious as many a times personalisation done later can be identified easily. This signature is genuine as most have been kind to mention so I guess that can qualify as being very lucky. :) :) cheers
danielsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

kreecher wrote:congrats, great success! This autograph looks pretty much like authentic imo.
I personally think they’re presigned in advance and then Daniel adds personalisation himself when they’re requested, because the personalisation also kinda looks like the same writing as the autograph which we’ve established is authentic. The handwriting on the personalisation is always consistent with other peoples’ personalised replies too, so I think Daniel wrote the entire thing. Of course, I could be wrong, but that’s my opinion
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Garyanderson »

danielsautographs wrote:[quote=

Why does every post on here turn into an argument between Garyanderson and AnonymousAutographs? 
Seriously guys, get over yourselves - this is an autograph forum, not a boxing ring! If you can’t keep it civil, at least take it to PM so us genuine users don’t have to keep reading your pointless attacks at each other everywhere!
Maybe you should mind your business iamdanieljlacey.

Your another one whos had several accounts on here over the years. You quoted that you wont be posting anymore once because there are to many pricks on here. Well i suggest you dont act like a prick yourself and dont comment on any of my stuff otherwise you will probably regret it. So keep your nose out.
danielsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Garyanderson wrote:
danielsautographs wrote:[quote=

Why does every post on here turn into an argument between Garyanderson and AnonymousAutographs? 
Seriously guys, get over yourselves - this is an autograph forum, not a boxing ring! If you can’t keep it civil, at least take it to PM so us genuine users don’t have to keep reading your pointless attacks at each other everywhere!
Maybe you should mind your business iamdanieljlacey.

Your another one whos had several accounts on here over the years. You quoted that you wont be posting anymore once because there are to many pricks on here. Well i suggest you dont act like a prick yourself and dont comment on any of my stuff otherwise you will probably regret it. So keep your nose out.
Oh you have such a lovely attitude Gary! And I think you’ll find I only ever had this account and my iamdanieljlacey one, but thanks for caring so much! {up}
Also the only prick I can see here is you - you’ve been causing trouble for weeks and lots of people have had enough of it. Do us all a favour and delete your many accounts!