Help with writing - Twilight Actors

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
kyrandia
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Help with writing - Twilight Actors

Post by kyrandia »

I need some ideas of how to write, I was thinking about writing to the Twilight Actors, especially the new ones like Kiowa Gordan, Alex Meraz... sometimes before the movie start in the cinemas. Because I think the chances of recieving a reply are higher. But some of these actors haven't been in everything else at all or I wasn't able to see it here, so I can't comment on there acting, so I'm not sure what I should write to them. I don't want to wait till after I have seen it (we have to wait till January next year)
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Help with writing - Twilight Actors

Post by BossC »

Writing them before the movie comes out sounds like a good idea. Several people on this forum wrote Ben Barnes before Prince Caspian came out and they had great responses. You could make an extra effort to see some of the movie/ TV appearances of the new Twilight cast members—if they have some and comment on those in your fan letter. You could also ask questions about filming the movie.

Have you read the books? If you know what characters they WILL play, you can comment on their storylines in the books (“I really liked the part when your character did _____. I hope they don’t put ___ in, I really hated that part of the book). Be sure to tell them how much you are looking forward to the movie.

Hope this helped.

BossC
Paigey012

Post by Paigey012 »

Just write normaly but write in more detail {up}

- Comment on their acting
- Tell them what parts of the movie you liked or disliked
- Tell them if you liked the book
- What storylines you want their character to be involved in

Hope this has helped :D
EastendersFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EastendersFan »

Perhaps write why and what you'd like to see from them in the new film. What you are looking forward too. What you'd like to see from their characters. If this is their first film congratualate them on getting the part. Its quite hard for me to tell you as i'm not an expert on Twlight but i hope this helped a little. {thumb2}
takying
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by takying »

hi kyrandia,

It's really doesn't matter what you write in the letter. If you find it difficult, just simply start by introducing yourself, then mentioning why you like them. {thumb2}

Takying