Parents.

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

What do your Parents think?

You may select 1 option

View results

JamesLarden
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Parents.

Post by JamesLarden »

What do they think about autograph collecting?
Last edited by JamesLarden on Sun May 03, 2009 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Parents.

Post by x hayley x »

Well my Dad has never been into celebrities. Even when he was younger he didn't listen to music or anything, he says he was always out climbing trees and getting into trouble! :lol:
He thinks it's nice that I've found something that I enjoy though.
He has a few CD's in the car that he listens to now such as Rhydian and Phil Collins and I have considered trying to get their autographs for him for a Birthday present but I know he wouldn't really be bothered about it so it would be a bit of a waste.
My Mum was always very encouraging about my hobby though and she would always send out my requests for me. She actually got me my first autograph which got me into the hobby :D
-Lil1-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -Lil1- »

Hi {up}

Great topic! {thumb2} My parents actually think 'Its Great'
Its so funny every day they ask if I recieved an autograph, its pretty cool {love}

-Lil1- :D
matze16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by matze16 »

I didn't know what to vote... My parents are quite neutral to this whole collecting thing :neutral:
But they are always happy when there is a new success in the mailbox, especially if it is an autograph for them (as a present from me) :lol:

So I would tend to "It's great!"

Many regards,
matze16
DSUgirl2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DSUgirl2012 »

My dad does not really care lol. But my mom on the other hand always tells me that its a waste of money and one day they are going to be thrown away in the garbage...SO NOT TRUE lol.
Sammya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sammya »

Hi!

I voted 'You're obsessed!' because that's pretty much what they think, I mean, they don't mind that I collect, my mum is always interested when I show her what I get in the mail, and both of my parents don't complain when I get an autograph for them (dosen't happen very often, though), but they think I have much more serious things to care about, like school :lol: and they're not happy to see that I spent so much time with this hobby, but they haven't gone so far to make me stop collecting, I believe they're far from doing that, they would just be happier if I wasn't obsessed with colleting so much :D .

Sammya
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

My mum gets a bit excited if I get a letter or a special response but the average signed picture doesn't interest her! As for my dad, the entire cast of Coronation Street could walk in to my living room and he wouldn't even look up from his newspaper, so it's safe to say he's completely uninterested by a photo arriving in an envelope! :lol:
My grandad used to like to see my autographs though and he loved it if I got someone he knew {love}
missmaexox
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by missmaexox »

I voted You're Obsessed! But, it's more like Stop wasting my stamps! so I could've chosen Stop wasting money! But, it's their money/stamps, and it's stamps, not money. So I chose You're Obsessed! because they say that, too.

-Kelsey :D
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

i chose its great because my dad is a autograph collector himself so he understands how great this hobby is and as ive mentioned before he always happy for me when i get something great ttm, and he will always come to signings with me. my mom is also very supportive of me and this hobby.
AutographWanter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutographWanter »

I didn't vote anything because my dad doesn't know that I collect and my mom just tells me when I have an envelope waiting for me. That is all she says. However a couple years ago when I first started collecting, she had to go with me to the post office since I had no way of getting there. When the a mail person asked what I was doing, her response was, "I'm not sure but as long as she's staying out of trouble." :lol: