y'all mad

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
RachelG
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: BRITNEY SPEARS SUCCESS!!!!! AUTHENTIC!!!!!

Post by RachelG »

AnonymousAutographs wrote:
RachelG wrote:
AnonymousAutographs wrote:Just going to leave this here! I told you that dancingirl1 knows his stuff where Britney is concerned. I told you the autograph is genuine authentic. The fact it’s taken from eBay is a different matter, but the autograph is genuine and dancingirl1 deserves credit where it’s due for calling that out. I’m not his biggest fan, but even I knew that he speaks the truth where Britney is concerned!

This is because AnonymousAutographs other username is dancingirl2 ( the original poster on this topic )

Like the other guy said AnonymousAutographs is obsessed with dancingirl1 so he started the dancingirl2 account wth a photo from ebay saying he got it TTM to start up this speculation.. he then waited and waited until dancingirl1 posted ( which he knew he would) but he knew it was authentic from the start as it was him that posted the photo in the first place which he took from ebay

Of course AnonymousAutographs will deny this but its not rocket science that this guy has plenty time on his hands to be bothered to do this. Its all sad really..

Ahh well thats that.
Like i said he will obviously deny all this but he knows i now know ;-)

End of topic.
Think you’ll find that AnonymousAutographs is my only account. Go ahead and ask admin for an IP check, they’ll tell you that this is my only account associated with this IP... but nice try

No No Nice try from you. Not me...hahaha
You know as well as i do the admin could not care and would never go to the bother of checking up on IP addresses. What is discussed on this forum the admin could not give a $hit...Lol
Click on the picture to see my graphic shop!
Signature made by ME. Please do not steal.
If you would like a custom signature, please PM me.
Check out my own Graphics Shop to request your own custom
animated avatar and signature! 
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Garyanderson »

RachelG wrote:
AnonymousAutographs wrote:Just going to leave this here! I told you that dancingirl1 knows his stuff where Britney is concerned. I told you the autograph is genuine authentic. The fact it’s taken from eBay is a different matter, but the autograph is genuine and dancingirl1 deserves credit where it’s due for calling that out. I’m not his biggest fan, but even I knew that he speaks the truth where Britney is concerned!

This is because AnonymousAutographs other username is dancingirl2 ( the original poster on this topic )

Like the other guy said AnonymousAutographs is obsessed with dancingirl1 so he started the dancingirl2 account wth a photo from ebay saying he got it TTM to start up this speculation.. he then waited and waited until dancingirl1 posted ( which he knew he would) but he knew it was authentic from the start as it was him that posted the photo in the first place which he took from ebay

Of course AnonymousAutographs will deny this but its not rocket science that this guy has plenty time on his hands to be bothered to do this. Its all sad really..

Ahh well thats that.

End of topic.
Think you’ll find that AnonymousAutographs is my only account. Go ahead and ask admin for an IP check, they’ll tell you that this is my only account associated with this IP... but nice try

Chortle...Well done rachel looking back and reading it all you most definitely got that one right. Its very obvious now. That is why AnonymousAutographs was so sure it was real and started slagging off the posters that said it was fake.
He knew it was real and it wasnt recieved through the mail because he posted the photo from the web and claimed it came through the post under a different username to try trick dudes on here.

Well done sherlock rachel................

Good work.......

My thinking was he started it all to originally winde up dancingirl1 but things didnt go as planned. Lmao
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AnonymousAutographs »

Garyanderson wrote:
RachelG wrote:

Ahh well thats that.

End of topic.

Chortle...Well done rachel looking back and reading it all you most definitely got that one right. Its very obvious now. That is why AnonymousAutographs was so sure it was real and started slagging off the posters that said it was fake.
He knew it was real and it wasnt recieved through the mail because he posted the photo from the web and claimed it came through the post under a different username to try trick dudes on here.

Well done sherlock rachel................

Good work.......

My thinking was he started it all to originally winde up dancingirl1 but things didnt go as planned. Lmao

Nope. If I wanted to wind up dancingirl1 I’d have posted it on this, my ONLY ACCOUNT.
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Garyanderson »

Looking further back it looks like he started the dancingirl2 account so he could winde up dancingirl1 up in the Jessica Simpson...RTS post.. :mrgreen:
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Garyanderson »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1335180

Haha funny :D

The things people do :lol:
AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Garyanderson wrote:Looking further back it looks like he started the dancingirl2 account so he could winde up dancingirl1 up in the Jessica Simpson...RTS post.. :mrgreen:
Again, nope. AnonymousAutographs is still my only account, go ask Admin {up}
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Garyanderson »

Garyanderson wrote:Looking further back it looks like he started the dancingirl2 account so he could winde up dancingirl1 up in the Jessica Simpson...RTS post.. :mrgreen:

Why are you so bothered that we caught you out.

The admin doesnt care dude

Hahahaha
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Garyanderson »

AnonymousAutographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Garyanderson wrote:

Why are you so bothered that we caught you out.

The admin doesnt care dude

Hahahaha
You haven’t caught me out with anything, since this is my only account. But continue believing what you want, you’re actually boring the fuck out of me
Garyanderson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Garyanderson »

Then why do you keep replying..???

Sad littke fu€ker got caught out and he doesnt like it. haha

Its so obvious dude haha