It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: y'all mad
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:46 pm 

OMG!!!!!!!!!

I SENT A LETTER AND A STAMP ENVELOP TO BRITNEY'S MANAGEMENT AND THEY SEND ME THIS PIC!!!!! SOOOO HAPPY :D

Uploaded with surfmypictures

SO HAPPY TO FINALLY HAVE AN AUTHENTIC AUTOGRAPH FROM MY IDOL

edit: THIS WAS A JOKE LOL I GOT THE PIC OFF GOOGLE. SHOWS HOW MUCH OF AN AUTOGRAPH 'EXPERT' YOU ALL ARE WHEN YOU ALL CLAIMED IT WAS FAKE. NICE TRY x

Last edited by dancingirl2 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: BRITNEY SPEARS SUCCESS!!!!! AUTHENTIC!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:45 am 

Autographs received: 100
Collector since: 2005
not real

100% assistant signed

been doing it for years

PSA and Beckett no longer authentic britney spears autos because of it

Previous top successes: Kiefer Sutherland, Philip Winchester, Tony Blair, Jeremy Bulloch, Anson Mount, Martin Sheen, Wentworth Miller, Laura Vandervoort, Manu Bennett, Peter Mensah, Evangeline Lilly, Georges St. Pierre, Ray Stevenson, Norman Reedus, Sean Patrick Flanery, Tiffani Amber-Thiessen, Jason Momoa, Natalie Dormer, Skeet Ulrich, John Hannah, Josh Holloway, Lexa Doig, Adam Beach, David Giontoli, Claire Coffee, Grace Park, Erin Grey, Mads Mikkelsen, Dominic Purcell, WI.L.I.AM, Bruce Boxleitner

Top 5 biggest fails (there have been too many to count): Jennifer Aniston, Hugh Jackman, Andy Whitfield, Heather Locklear, Ryan Reynolds

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:08 am 
Site Admin

Autographs received: 0
Collector since: 0
Hi dancingirl2 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Did you use this address please?:

Britney Spears
c/o ReignDeer Entertainment
9220 Sunset Blvd
Suite 210
West Hollywood, CA 90069
USA

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Britney Spears on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:22 am 
$10 gift certificate winner.

Autographs received: 601
Collector since: 1989
OMG you have the same secretarial the rest of the world has!

Coming from an expert of course.

http://celebritybymk.wixsite.com/autographs/store

Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/CelebrityByMK

Currently out (awaiting response) Carla Balenda, Monique VanVooren, Cara Williams, Mia Farrow, Anne Robinson, Barbara Darrow, Lori Nelson, Paula Prentiss

About "private address" posts on this website. We are frequently asked what address we used after posting a private address success. We do not post these successes in order to show "what we have and you do not". We do post these successes so that other fans of the star in question, knows that a success is possible. If we can locate the contact info, anyone can. We do not share this information per the celebrities request when this is marked in place of an address.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:55 pm 

Collector since: 2012
No its real

I have her autograph i got in person at las vegas this year in march.

It matches 100%

Congratulations

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005966229703

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:14 am 

clare1357 wrote:
No its real

It matches 100%

Congratulations

Not really an actual authentication. There is a past with this user stating ALL BS autos are fake or secs. More of the point as opposed to it being real or not. I don't follow Brit so I have no idea and even less care.

Currently out (awaiting response) Carla Balenda, Monique VanVooren, Cara Williams, Mia Farrow, Anne Robinson, Barbara Darrow, Lori Nelson, Paula Prentiss

About "private address" posts on this website. We are frequently asked what address we used after posting a private address success. We do not post these successes in order to show "what we have and you do not". We do post these successes so that other fans of the star in question, knows that a success is possible. If we can locate the contact info, anyone can. We do not share this information per the celebrities request when this is marked in place of an address.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:01 am 

clare1357 wrote:
No its real

It matches 100%

Congratulations

Yeah sure

No way any of her assistants could have possibly learned how to write "britney" on photos

Got it in person? Fair enough but anything through the mail is assistant signed

But of course we should take your word over PSA and Beckett

Previous top successes: Kiefer Sutherland, Philip Winchester, Tony Blair, Jeremy Bulloch, Anson Mount, Martin Sheen, Wentworth Miller, Laura Vandervoort, Manu Bennett, Peter Mensah, Evangeline Lilly, Georges St. Pierre, Ray Stevenson, Norman Reedus, Sean Patrick Flanery, Tiffani Amber-Thiessen, Jason Momoa, Natalie Dormer, Skeet Ulrich, John Hannah, Josh Holloway, Lexa Doig, Adam Beach, David Giontoli, Claire Coffee, Grace Park, Erin Grey, Mads Mikkelsen, Dominic Purcell, WI.L.I.AM, Bruce Boxleitner

Top 5 biggest fails (there have been too many to count): Jennifer Aniston, Hugh Jackman, Andy Whitfield, Heather Locklear, Ryan Reynolds

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:24 am 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 472
Collector since: 2004
AutographDiva wrote:
clare1357 wrote:
No its real

It matches 100%

Congratulations

Not really an actual authentication. There is a past with this user stating ALL BS autos are fake or secs. More of the point as opposed to it being real or not. I don't follow Brit so I have no idea and even less care.

AUTOGRAPHDIVA
if you have no clue and dont care which is obvious by your remarks then why do you need to comment?
your collection on your site is the same story. even tho there are a few fakes there also so you dont really know what your talking about clearly with your recent comments that i have read from you on this site.
I cant understand why you spend your sad little life posting such drivel on an autograph message board! It seems you are obsessed on here and cant not comment.
You need to get out more instead of refreshing the page on fanmail biz every 20 minutes. Lol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:50 pm 

Collector since: 1995
and ******** like this is why I'm leery of posting successes. Why do you all care so much honestly?

If you have any questions, even though I'm new, message me please. I like messages

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:24 pm 

AlphaOmega wrote:
and ******** like this is why I'm leery of posting successes. Why do you all care so much honestly?

Personally I am trying to help.

Kind of sad and pathetic when people think they have authentic autos and they really have nothing.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:10 pm 

Collector since: 0
not authentic....secretary signed.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:24 am 

:lol: :lol: :lol:
To those saying this is a sec, I’d highly recommend you go and compare it with those ttms people have received from Britney over the years. Anyone with eyes can see they’re totally different signatures...

But I find it highly amusing that everytime there’s a Britney Spears post, you all turn into such Britney know it alls... Can somebody tell me what she had for breakfast this morning?! I’m dying to know! :lol: Anybody know how many times she goes toilet in a day? fascinating information required.

You all call and curse at dancingirl1 yet you’re all becoming him with all the drivel you’ve posted above, when it’s apparent that none of you have even bothered to compare any TTM signature with this one. I bet you’d all argue that in person autographs from Britney must be secretarial too, even if you had photo proof that she was signing the bloody photo!! :roll: You all don’t know whether this is genuine or not; you’ve literally seen Britney’s name and assumed secretarial based on everybody else’s previous successes. Yet this autograph doesn’t match the secretarial ttms at all, and the fact that dancingirl1 hasn’t commented yet speaks volumes. Just saying.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:45 pm 
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autographs received: 172
Collector since: 2015
Yes she sends back photos she was my 2nd ever photo now I have over hundreds and magazines cards footballs all I do in spare time 2nd job. She personlalized to me which is cool. when you 1st start doing thins be patient things take a few weeks up to a year. [us]

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:47 pm 

AnonymousAutographs wrote:
To those saying this is a sec, I’d highly recommend you go and compare it with those ttms people have received from Britney over the years. Anyone with eyes can see they’re totally different signatures...

But I find it highly amusing that everytime there’s a Britney Spears post, you all turn into such Britney know it alls... Can somebody tell me what she had for breakfast this morning?! I’m dying to know! :lol: Anybody know how many times she goes toilet in a day? fascinating information required.

You all call and curse at dancingirl1 yet you’re all becoming him with all the drivel you’ve posted above, when it’s apparent that none of you have even bothered to compare any TTM signature with this one. I bet you’d all argue that in person autographs from Britney must be secretarial too, even if you had photo proof that she was signing the bloody photo!! :roll: You all don’t know whether this is genuine or not; you’ve literally seen Britney’s name and assumed secretarial based on everybody else’s previous successes. Yet this autograph doesn’t match the secretarial ttms at all, and the fact that dancingirl1 hasn’t commented yet speaks volumes. Just saying.

Believe whatever you want
Believe it's a real Britney Spears auto

Furthermore...

Believe in the Lochness Monster

Believe in Bigfoot

Believe in Area 51

Believe in the tooth fairy

Believe in Santa Claus

Believe whatever you desire - it's YOU that looks like an idiot

Send it to PSA, Beckett, or KSA and watch them laugh at you while cashing your cheque
Then believe that the world's best authenticators are wrong

Believe whatever your little heart desires

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:21 am 

northwellguy wrote:
AnonymousAutographs wrote:

Believe whatever you want
Believe it's a real Britney Spears auto

Furthermore...

Believe in the Lochness Monster

Believe in Bigfoot

Believe in Area 51

Believe in the tooth fairy

Believe in Santa Claus

Believe whatever you desire - it's YOU that looks like an idiot

Send it to PSA, Beckett, or KSA and watch them laugh at you while cashing your cheque
Then believe that the world's best authenticators are wrong

Believe whatever your little heart desires

͠W͠͠O͠͠R͠͠D͠!͠

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next