Angela Lansbury Presigned? Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!

Moderator: admin

florence24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Angela Lansbury Presigned? Success

Post by florence24 »

I sent Angela Lansbury a LOR, SASE and 6x4 photograph on the 4th of September 2017 to the address on the database (Angela Lansbury, 635 N Bonhill Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90049-2301, USA).

On the 14th of October, I received a presigned(?) photograph.

admin
Site Admin
Interests:

Re: Angela Lansbury Presigned? Success

Post by admin »

Hi florence24 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Angela Lansbury on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by caappy »

I got the same exact photo from her a couple days ago.. my photos were returned unsigned.. Guess she is not doing well, or is overwhelmed with requests... She has been very autograph friendly over the years... I wish her well...
AutographDiva
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner
Interests:

Post by AutographDiva »

I think I might have posted this before, but not sure...Angela is one of those picky signers. She likes handwritten, heartfelt letters, no multiple photos (even when for separate people) and for whatever reason, sometimes she will not sign Murder She Wrote photos. How do I know this? I asked her at a signing in NY when she was on Broadway. She made it a point to mention that she does not like signing for people that are simply collecting autographs but actual fans of her work.
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
florence24
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector
Interests:

Post by florence24 »

AutographDiva wrote:I think I might have posted this before, but not sure...Angela is one of those picky signers. She likes handwritten, heartfelt letters, no multiple photos (even when for separate people) and for whatever reason, sometimes she will not sign Murder She Wrote photos. How do I know this? I asked her at a signing in NY when she was on Broadway. She made it a point to mention that she does not like signing for people that are simply collecting autographs but actual fans of her work.
Hmm, I sent her a Mrs Lovett photograph and a handwritten letter. Maybe not quite as heartfelt as it could have been but I'm not sure? Maybe she just had a lot of requests recently.