How many stamps??

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
WilBooth92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

How many stamps??

Post by WilBooth92 »

I have my global forever stamps but have no idea how many to put on the reply envelope? i live in the UK and will be sending my pictures and reply envelopes with royal mail but want advice on how many stamps to put on the reply envelope to make sure it gets back to me?? one, two, three i have no idea. (the reply envelope is A4 and rigid with cardboard) thanks for any help
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: How many stamps??

Post by kimmylee »

No one here can tell you without weight etc.

Unfortunately it's going to be expensive, USPS count rigid card envelopes as packages which significantly increase the cost.

Try USPS.com there is a postal calculator on there.

Each Global Forever stamp is worth $1.15.

Honestly think for a package it'd be better for get hold of some US paper currency.
NO LONGER ACTIVE
WilBooth92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WilBooth92 »

thanks, would i just put the paper currency in and they will use it the other end to pay for postage :D
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

Exactly that.

On the rare occasions I use cash, I put the cash in a small envelope, mark it "money for postage" and put it in with everything else.
NO LONGER ACTIVE
WilBooth92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WilBooth92 »

Ah ok. I will do that. How much should i put into an envelope?? Whats your recomendation? And what can i do with my stamps now. Haha. Thank you for your help, its appreciated
kimmylee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kimmylee »

You need to input your SASE details on the USPS website, they have a calculator. Once the results page comes up, scroll down as you are looking for the "First Class Mail International" price.

It'll be expensive as they count it as a package.

Save your stamps for a request in the future. {up}
NO LONGER ACTIVE