Sadly

Moderators' Forum.
glucklich

Sadly

Post by glucklich »

Hello,
this is hilarys brother. She passed away yesterday due to an infection that she received after the chemo weakened her immune system. I've been going through her things since yesterday trying to get all of her things sorted out and her subscriptions ended, phone turned off etc. and I came across this. You all seemed to be very supportive of her, and on behalf of our family, I thank you for that. Thank you to all who donated, I know this meant a lot, not only to our family, but her as well. I kindly ask, if you have any to spare, that you could donate so that our family can pay the remainder of the hospital bills and pay for the funeral. But do not feel obligated in any way, you all have already helped out so much. Thank you and God bless you.
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Sadly

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

I'm looking at this post and I wanna let out my tears but I can't. I just can't. I keep looking over and over at this post and it really makes me sad because I cannot believe it. I'm so sorry. Hilary is one of the Mods I've had wonderful communication for about 2 years now and today makes 2 years exactly when she signed up here. It really saddens me to see this and every time when she posts about her health condition, I feel terrible inside. May God rest her wonderful soul.
Selise

Post by Selise »

I have no words to say.

I'm so so sorry. :cry:
peanut1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peanut1234 »

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, :cry:

Peanut1234 :(
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jdp3577 »

Im so sorry to hear this....
jasonw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jasonw »

Hi Hiliary's brother and family,

I am truly sorry about this, I know there's nothing we can do about it now but I hope Hiliary can Rest In Peace and you all can stay strong. Her death was on the day before easter and I'm sure God will take care of her.

Just as the others have said what a great member she was on here, she loved helping others and the forum and to me, that showed what a lovely person she was in real life.

It is said that she had to go in such a young age, but we will all remember her and the wonderful times we have had togerther.

My best wishes is with your family, in hope that you are will be fine and that the bills can be paid. My prayers are with Hiliary in hope that she can Rest In Peace.

May God Bless you,
Jason.
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

To the family,

I am so sorry to hear the news. I am sure it is very devestating and I want to thank you for letting us all know. She will be missed here. She was truely a very nice person. I know I didnt know her personally but still I am sorry about your loss.
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

I am so very sorry for the loss of your sister.
She was an amazing person with such a sweet heart and soul. I will always remember as the wonderful helpful and caring person that she was. Even when she was sick she came on here to help out. I can only imagine how hard that was for her. I hope you all can heal. And i am so sorry again. I will never forget her.

God bless you all!!

Chrissy :cry:
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
afem1010

Post by afem1010 »

Dear Hilary's Brother and Family,

I am so sorry to hear of her passing. :cry: She was an amazing person and truly amazing member on this board. She has helped many on this board taking every ounce of her spare time. God Bless You and your dear Family and may God be with you at this sad time. I wish for all the best. I truly can't express how much it feels, personally, to hear of her passing. I wrote a small poem as a dedication to her and how much she meant to most of us on this forum.

You were a being,
With love unmatched,
You were respectful,
Of life as a whole,
You were always there,
For making the most of your life,
And of others,
You helped those who needed it,
Who asked for it,
You brought colour and joy,
To things that needed them most,
You were Hilary,