The Addams Family Cast Success (Samantha Womack, Les Dennis)

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
LunaMellark
$10 gift certificate winner

The Addams Family Cast Success (Samantha Womack, Les Dennis)

Post by LunaMellark »

Hello,

Today I received a reply from the cast of the Addams Family musical. I sent an a5 sized leaflet, a LOR and a SASE to the Mayflower Theatre in Southampton when the show was in Southampton and a couple of weeks later, I received the leaflet back with 11 signatures on it. The signatures I can identify are Les Dennis, Samantha Womack, Cameron Blakely, Carrie Hope Fletcher and Jak Skelly and I think some more of the ensemble may have signed it too (if anyone recognises or can read any of the signatures then feel free to comment!) :)

Absolutely delighted with this, and I highly recommend seeing the show if it is coming to a venue near you! The address I sent to is obviously no longer valid as the show is currently in Cardiff :)

Sent: 17/7/2017
Received: 4/8/2017

Address Used:
The Addams Family Cast
Mayflower Theatre
22-26 Commercial Rd
Southampton
SO15 1GE

Thank you :)

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
admin
Site Admin

Re: The Addams Family Cast Success (Samantha Womack, Les Den

Post by admin »

Hi LunaMellark :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

https://www.theaddamsfamily.co.uk/tour/ <<arrow$

{star} Samantha Womack on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
dave89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dave89 »

I sent to Carrie at the Mayflower so hoping to hear something back soon after seeing your amazing success :)
Favorite Successes: Lemmy & Mickky Dee IP - Krist Novoselic & Chad Channing TTM - Tim Burton TTM

https://www.facebook.com/Daysautographs/
LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

dave89 wrote:I sent to Carrie at the Mayflower so hoping to hear something back soon after seeing your amazing success :)
Good luck! :)

Favourite Successes: Derek Thompson, David Ames, Daniel Radcliffe (IP/VV), Evanna Lynch (IP), Colin Morgan, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera, Sarah Close, Ellie Goulding and John Boyega (VV).

Most Wanted: Tom Odell, Casualty Cast, Holby City Cast, Skins Cast, Harry Potter Cast (Rupert Grint, Bonnie Wright) Eastenders Cast, Coronation Street Cast, Hollyoaks Cast, Glee Cast and Sherlock Cast.
Shana Leonne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shana Leonne »

This is amazing! They didn't reply to me when I sent to them, who did you address it to if you don't mind me asking?! I addressed it to Sam Womack but she's always hit and miss with mail anyways, so in hindsight maybe I should have addressed it to Carrie or Les....

Fantastic success x
LunaMellark

Post by LunaMellark »

Shana Leonne wrote:This is amazing! They didn't reply to me when I sent to them, who did you address it to if you don't mind me asking?! I addressed it to Sam Womack but she's always hit and miss with mail anyways, so in hindsight maybe I should have addressed it to Carrie or Les....

Fantastic success x
Thank you so much, I totally wasn't expecting to get a reply :lol: I literally addressed it to 'The Cast of the Addams Family', I guess one of the stage managers may have opened it and circulated it around or something?!

Shana Leonne
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shana Leonne »

LunaMellark wrote:
Shana Leonne wrote:This is amazing! They didn't reply to me when I sent to them, who did you address it to if you don't mind me asking?! I addressed it to Sam Womack but she's always hit and miss with mail anyways, so in hindsight maybe I should have addressed it to Carrie or Les....

Fantastic success x
Thank you so much, I totally wasn't expecting to get a reply :lol: I literally addressed it to 'The Cast of the Addams Family', I guess one of the stage managers may have opened it and circulated it around or something?!

Aww wow that's amazing! So glad you got a reply!