what is the next concert you will be attending

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

what is the next concert you will be attending

Post by miley cyrus fan »

hey guys im wondering what is the next concert you will be attending and the last one you attended and im wondering what your opinion is on the next conert your going to are you excited? and what about thhe previous one you attented was it good?

anyway for me the next concert i am going to is kate voegele on may 5th at the mod club ,im really looking forward to it because even thou kate isnt a superstar ,i think she is a really talented person and is also really pretty. its a very small venue so thats a bonus i think it only holds a bit more then 600 people so theirs not a bad seat in the house which means it will be amazing .

im also very glad that i am able to go to the show as its open to all ages , i was worried it might not be (because its a club not every night is open to those under 19 ,but kates concert fourtanetly is). and ill also be seeing bruce springsteen two nights after that but hes playing at the acc which is a extremly bigger venue.

ive seen him before in concert and he puts on a good show, but because ive seen him before im looking forward to kate more because i havent seen her in concert yet.

and the last concert i attented was fleetwood mac last tuesday, i must say it was a amazing show stevie nicks voice sounds great still and lindsey b(his full name is too hard to type lol) man can he play that guitar, i had a great time at that show thats for sure.

anyway what is the next concert you will be attending and what was the last you attended?
Ejm1059
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: what is the next concert you will be attending

Post by Ejm1059 »

Coldplay in May! So excited!
Successes: (Minus SFM) Nathan Lane (IP), David Hyde Pierce (IP), Norbert Leo Butz (IP), Jonathan Pryce (IP) Shia LaBeouf (A), Victoria Beckham (A), Orlando Bloom (PP) Judi Dench (A),Daniel Radcliffe (A), Norbert Leo Butz (A), Kristen Chenoweth (A), Zac Efron (PP), Will Ferrell (A),Meg Cabot, Brad Bird (A), Dorris Day (A?), Jeremy Irons (A), Andy Samberg (A), Jane Fonda (A)

Created by[/color] Seb

"Are you talking about pi or pie because I have been fooled before ...".
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ejm1059 wrote:Coldplay in May! So excited!
ya their great, im also seeing them but this summer it will be a great show.

they are playing at the rogers centre which is a really big venue but it doesent matter wheir the concert is coldplay will put on a great show because they rock. u2 is playing at the rogers centre in september now thats a concert i wanna go see.
macaoidh

Post by macaoidh »

I'm going to Taylor Swift in may. I think it will be really cool because not only is Taylor a great artist but Kelly Pickler is also going to be there. The concert before that was Carrie Underwood which was great.
Mrs-OrlandoBloom

Post by Mrs-OrlandoBloom »

I went to see my all-time favorite band, The Killers, last month in London. [24.02.09] it was the greatest day of my life! :D :D

I'm going to the V Festival in August 21-23. It isn't exactly a proper concert, but The Killers are headlining there, so i'm in! {love}

& Also, I'm going to try and get tickets to see The Jonas Brothers in November.

Jem. :)

the Killers:

Most Wanted: Brandon Flowers, Helena Bonham-Carter
Favorite Autographs: Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp, Tom Chambers
Latest Success: Johnny Depp

http://www.twitter.com/xo_therealjem
http://www.facebook.com/xojem
nich9494

Post by nich9494 »

I heard Lil Wayne may be performing at the Bahrain GP this year. It's in April which is next month so if he's going, then I'm definately there :D Also, a chance to get people such as Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton IP {thumb2}

Nich
x
Autographs received: 22
Authentic: 15
Personalized: 3
IP: 4

Latest Success: Peter Facinelli personalized
Favourite Success: Bam Margera & cast authentic!!! :D Here's my post

Autographs Pending: Rodney Mullen, Shia LaBeouf, Robert Pattinson, Slash, Sir Alex Ferguson, Taylor Lautner, Lukas Podolski, James McAvoy, Alex Pettyfer, Mitch Hewer, Dominic Monaghan, Jack Black, Will Farrell, Oliver & James Phelps, Andy Roddick, Luis Nani, Cristiano Ronaldo, Dane Cook, Sean Faris, Josh Duhamel, T.I., Christian Bale, Paul Scholes, Darren Fletcher, Nemanja Vidic, Roger Federer, Gerd Muller, James McAvoy VV, Josh Holloway, Taylor Kitsch, Dimitar Berbatov, James Franco VV, Paul Rudd VV, Steven Gerrard, Daniel Agger, Fernando Torres, Theo Walcott, Jamie Carragher, Wentworth Miller, Mark Wahlberg

Thanks so much to -Lil1- for this beautiful siggy

<3 Sheckler
qwertyuiop
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by qwertyuiop »

AC/DC :mrgreen:
My last one was Rise Against supported by the Flobots a few weeks ago, hopefully I'll be able to go to one before AC/DC.
Favourite successes: Paramore, New Found Glory, Death Cab For Cutie
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

If all goes well I'll be seeing the Ladies Of Country Music show with Stella Parton & Billie Jo Spears tomorrow night {thumb2}

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

macaoidh wrote:I'm going to Taylor Swift in may. I think it will be really cool because not only is Taylor a great artist but Kelly Pickler is also going to be there. The concert before that was Carrie Underwood which was great.
ya i love taylor and kellie but unfourtanetly their not coming to toronto i would have loved to see them because their so awsome but theirs nothing i can do their not coming thats all. and i also saw carrie underwood before i saw her this past october a amazing concert.
Phoebe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Phoebe »

I'm seeing The Hollies this weekend! Can't wait. :mrgreen:

Phoebe :D
"My heart will be blessed, with the Sound of Music"

Most recent feedbacks:
TTM: Georgie Henley, Amanda Drew, Steph Fearon
In Person: Spider's Web touring cast, Matthew Needham & Oliver Cotton
Sent most recently: Sir. Michael Gambon, Himesh Patel, Steph Fearon