Who do you wish you had got before they passed away?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Who do you wish you had got before they passed away?

Post by margotchanning »

Whose autograph do you wish you had got before they passed away? I'm not talking about people who have been gone for years. I just mean people who have passed since you've been collecting, basically people who you never got around to writing to and then regretted it {thumb2}

My biggest regret is Estelle Getty. I doubt I would have got her autograph had I written to her as she was diagnosed with Lewy Body Dementia before I started collecting heavily ttm. I wish I had tried though :cry:
I'd also have liked Jade Goody's autograph. I was planning to write to her years ago but then the BB scandal occured and her contact info was pulled from most websites. I never did try again and I do regret it even though I went off her a bit after BB.

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
wheniam6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Who do you wish you had got before they passed away?

Post by wheniam6 »

maybe Heath Ledger
[Image
Thanks to Peanut1234 for the awsomical siggy right here and Corekid for the bordering of the siggy!

Official Moderator!
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

Although I wasn't a collector at the time, I still used to write to some of my favourite singers/bands just for the sake of telling them how big a fan I was, not even to get an autograph. So I really wish I had wrote to Aaliyah and Lisa Lopes, just to tell them how inspired I was by them and how their music had changed my life. That would have meant so much if I knew they had got my letter.
I still admire these women so much and listen to their music regularly. R.I.P {??}
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
RycoA
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RycoA »

Paul newman.. but i heard he send sec.
Watch me on Tv with Joan Rivers!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOR-1GutYOg
missmaexox
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by missmaexox »

Heath Ledger

I didn't even collect before Heath died, but the first movie I saw with him in it was The Dark Knight. I realized how amazing of an actor he was. And then I saw 2 other movies and I really wished I had wrote to him. May he R.I.P.

:(
My website; http://www.freewebs.com/kelseysautographs

Most Wanted; Katy Perry and Lady Gaga
Most Recent Success; Carlson Young
Favorite Successes; Nicole Anderson and Carlson Young
grobanite19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by grobanite19 »

June Allyson and Cyd Charise. I sent Cyd C. a letter, pic and sase about a month before she passed away, so I didn't get a answer :( I sent June A a letter a few months before she passed away, but no answer :( Most of my fav actors and actresses died way before I was even born though! LOL! Like James Dean and Cary Grant and stuff
Favorite Autographs: Deanna Durbin, Josh Groban, Dr. Phil & Robin, Ann Rutherford, Zac Efron, Dick Van Dyke, and Rise Stevens
Most Wanted: Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Gilmore Girls autographs.
Most Recent: Mary Tyler Moore, Peter Graves, and Rise Stevens
Johnny's Fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Johnny's Fan »

I would have liked Katharine Hepburn, Gregory Peck, Cyd Charisse, and Heath Ledger.

I'm sure there are more people but I can't think of them at the moment.

Playbills: A Little Night Music (Angela Lansbury), Wicked, A Steady Rain (Daniel Craig & Hugh Jackman), The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, The Phantom of the Opera, Blithe Spirit (Angela Lansbury)
Most Wanted: Jason Isaacs, Andy Serkis, Peter Jackson, Johnny Depp
Personalized: 54
Most prized: Cate Blanchett, Tony Shalhoub, Mary Costa, Daniel Craig, Brad Bird, Patti LuPone, Richard Taylor, Angela Lansbury, Aaron Eckhart, John Rhys-Davis, Eli Wallach, David Wenham, Geoffrey Rush, Ian McKellen
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

Ossie davis, dimebag darrell, charles bronson, john ritter
SelenaandDemiFan

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

I havent been an "official" collector for long. I used to just send letters and never expected anything back. I guess i wish I had gotten Rosa Parks (died a couple of years ago) when I sent my LETTERS first.
MovieStar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MovieStar »

Natasha Richardson, I almost send letter to her, but then he passed away :cry:
Then there is couple Cold Case guest stars that I would love to get, but they've passed away. Like Lois Hall :neutral:
Thanks hangman for that avatar! =) and to my sister for that signature! I love it!

"I do feel more myself in America. I can regress there, and they have roller-coaster parks"
Alan Rickman