who are your two most wanted ttm autographs at the moment

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

who are your two most wanted ttm autographs at the moment

Post by miley cyrus fan »

hi guys im wondering at the moment who are your two most wanted ttm autographs, mine are definetly chelsea staub and taylor swift , they are two of my main celebrity crushes, and im such a huge fan of both of them. ive been really anticapting chelsea's autograph and am hoping it comes within the next few days. ive been anticapting taylor's autograph also,but i realize its going to take alot longer to get i i do get it .

also as ive mentioned a bazillion times before i already got chelsea's autograph ttm last year but i asked her via myspace if she wouldnt mind signing a few more pictures if i sent, she said no problem. she also told me it may take a while thou, so ya really for chelsea's autograph its just a matter of getting it whenever that may be, but for taylor its hoping i get it.

but ya i am such huge fans of taylor and chelsea both are gorgeous ,sweet and really talented girls.

i would also love shawn johnsons's autograph but i havent wrote her a letter yet because shes on dancing with the stars(i hope she wins) and even when the season ends im still debating whether to send or not.

and btw i know their are similar threads but theirs nothing exactly like this so please dont lock it.
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: who are your two most wanted ttm autographs at the moment

Post by x hayley x »

That's a tough one. There are several autographs I would absolutely LOVE to have. But if I had to choose 2 I would say:

Nickelback - They are my favourite band ever and I have loved them for years and years! It annoys me when people claim to be their biggest fan when the first song they knew of theirs was Rockstar :lol: I think I deserve their autograph lol for being such a devoted fan for so long. I am sending a request out to them soon so I am praying I receive something back. I would scream for like a week if I did! :lol:

Michelle Rodriguez - This girl is my God! I admire her so much and without going into too much detail (relating to weight and confidence primarily, ask if you do want me to blah on lol) she has completely changed me as a person in so many positive ways. I have written to her twice since 2005 but never got a response. I will definitely have to try again some time because having her autograph would mean everything to me.
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ursha »

David Wenham-I'm his fan for many years and I've tried to get his autographs for 3 or 4 times. Looks like I'm not lucky enough. But I'll keep trying because he's one of my favourite actors.
Jackson Rathbone-he's my number 1 most wanted at the moment. He's such a fantastic actor and person!
Thanks to Seb for my beautiful set! :)

Favourites: Kellan Lutz!, David Wenham!, Frank W. Abagnale, Tom Felton, Billy Boyd,
Adrien Brody, Channing Tatum, Geoffrey Rush, Robert Pattinson, Ian Somerhalder
Most wanted: Dominic Monaghan, Amanda Bynes, Heath Ledger (RIP)
Last one received: James Franco

{star} My Autograph Website
Sammya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sammya »

ursha wrote:Jackson Rathbone-he's my number 1 most wanted at the moment. He's such a fantastic actor and person!
Same here! I adore him {love} And the second one is probaly James McAvoy, I've been longing for his autograph ever since I started this hobby.
>> My autograph collection site << *NEW WEBSITE!*
lizane

Post by lizane »

Hi! ;-)

At the moment...
Gaspard Ulliel
Henry Cavill

Both are very talented young actors but unfortunately it's very hard to obtain their autographs! :(

Regard,
zanne
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

David Caruso His agent is my nemesis :lol: I want David's autograph so much. I was a fan way before CSI Miami but I do just love him as Horatio Caine! I can't think of anyone's autograph that I want more. He's awesome and so flippin' gorgeous {love}

Not really sure of a number two. I want everyone on my pending list :lol: I'm going to say The Eggheads I love watching Eggheads and it would be awesome to have their autographs!

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
missmaexox
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by missmaexox »

Chelsea told me on myspace she stops filming J.O.N.A.S this week or next week, I forget which one. So, at least you have your most wanted! But, you should be getting your Chelsea autograph soon. My most wanted would probably have to be:

Katy Perry - She is a fabulous singer, and she has amazing songs that I always have stuck in my head, and I love them all! I sent to her VV and her agency address, so hopefully I get something back. I'd have to say, I was a fan of her before she became a huge star, and I heard her song Hot n' Cold way before everyone heard it and it was always on the radio. LOL. :lol:

Lady Gaga - She is another one of my favorite singers, and she has amazing songs, too. I've also heard her live on Youtube and such, and she's amazing, unlike most singers now. Only one person had a success from her, but I sent VV to a venue that does pass on fanmail, so I have hope. I hope I get her and Katy! The concert isn't until the 24th, though. So it'll be a while.

I also wanted Britney Spears, but those are my two most wanted. {thumb2} Great topic, by the way! :mrgreen:
My website; http://www.freewebs.com/kelseysautographs

Most Wanted; Katy Perry and Lady Gaga
Most Recent Success; Carlson Young
Favorite Successes; Nicole Anderson and Carlson Young
matze16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by matze16 »

{star} Claire Danes {star} - My most favorite actress {love} . She was wonderful in "Stardust" and "Romeo & Juliet" {up} .
Would really love to get a personalized autograph from her but it seems to be very hard to obtain it too :( !

-no second one at the moment-
aamir
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by aamir »

Currently, my most wanted (for now) is The Saturdays. I sent my third letter to them on yesterday, and hope I get something back! They are my favourite musicians. I love their song "Vulnerable." I also like "Work."

Secondly, I have loads.
"Weirdism - don't you ever call someone weird. Everybody is unique, therefore to be normal is to be weird. So really the weird ones are the normal ones and the normal ones are the weird ones. That's my analogy."
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

missmaexox wrote:Chelsea told me on myspace she stops filming J.O.N.A.S this week or next week, I forget which one. So, at least you have your most wanted! But, you should be getting your Chelsea autograph soon. My most wanted would probably have to be:

Katy Perry - She is a fabulous singer, and she has amazing songs that I always have stuck in my head, and I love them all! I sent to her VV and her agency address, so hopefully I get something back. I'd have to say, I was a fan of her before she became a huge star, and I heard her song Hot n' Cold way before everyone heard it and it was always on the radio. LOL. :lol:

Lady Gaga - She is another one of my favorite singers, and she has amazing songs, too. I've also heard her live on Youtube and such, and she's amazing, unlike most singers now. Only one person had a success from her, but I sent VV to a venue that does pass on fanmail, so I have hope. I hope I get her and Katy! The concert isn't until the 24th, though. So it'll be a while.

I also wanted Britney Spears, but those are my two most wanted. {thumb2} Great topic, by the way! :mrgreen:

thanks i caint wait until it comes, and ive really grown to like katy perry her music is really fun and shes pretty so ya, ive seen a few ttm responces so maybe you will get her auto.