Pepsi Success!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
scoonie1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Pepsi Success!

Post by scoonie1 »

I sent an email to http://www.pepsi.com on 3/8/09 asking for stickers, posters and free stuff while telling them I am a huge fan of Mountain Dew (which I am, I drink about 4 cans a day. I know its bad for my teeth but I don't care). And I received a response from Pepsi 3/10/09 telling me they are sending me Mtn. Dew, Amp, and Pepsi stickers. And I received them today (3/14/09). A whole lot of Mountain Dew, and Pepsi stickers. And a 3 Amp stickers. I'm pretty happy considering it was just an email :mrgreen:

Stickers:

Envelope:

DID YOU KNOW ... *** All of Pepsi-Cola’s plastic soft-drink bottles contain an average of 10% recycled plastic, and the average aluminum can contains 40% to 50% recycled aluminum. *** {thumb2}
Favorite autograph(s): Seth Macfarlane, Reel Big Fish & Steve Carell
Most Wanted: Sublime - Bradley Nowell, Bud Gaugh & Eric Wilson
Most Recent: Seth Macfarlane, Angous Oblong
tylerrock08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Pepsi Success!

Post by tylerrock08 »

Wow I to am a big big fan of the Mountain Dew Code Red I to drink 3 to 4 a day I might try them great success!!
Favorite Successes: Lil Wayne, Pawn Stars, Bill Engvall, Diamond Rio, Kenny Chesney, Guy Fieri, Aaron Tippin, Tim McGraw, Priscilla Presley
Most wanted:Elvis Presley,Bryan Williams, The Three Stooges, Keith Urban, Steven Seagal
Recent successes: Lil Wayne, Brad Paisley, khloe kardashian Odom, Pawn Stars, Hornswoggle, Jerry Lawler
Recent requests:Taylor Swift, Dierks Bentley, Dave Batista
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

This has nothing to do with autograph collecting so should it really be posted on a board for autograph successes?
It's nice that they sent you something back, but I don't see why it needs to be posted on this site. It's like me posting everytime I get a free sample of 'Head and Shoulders' shampoo through the post :lol:
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
Katyealy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Katyealy »

x hayley x wrote:This has nothing to do with autograph collecting so should it really be posted on a board for autograph successes?
It's nice that they sent you something back, but I don't see why it needs to be posted on this site. It's like me posting everytime I get a free sample of 'Head and Shoulders' shampoo through the post :lol:
Well dude think about it, Pepsi cola is a BIG brand. I'd say the maker of Pepsi is famous, so technically if he got something for free from Pepsi it qualifies. There is no autograph but sometimes when people get successes with PPs it's not an autograph either. So you'r head n' Shoulders is not like it dude. 8)
If anyone needs signatures let me know I'd be glad to make you one!
Credit on the signature Goes To Me!!
successes: none so far off of fanmail.biz
Waiting on: freddie prinz jr.,avril lavigne , robbert pattinson , Slash ,jimmy page (led zeppelin), ac/dc, steve carell, Kristen Stewart, One Tree Hill, Metallica, Gwen stefani, Slipknot, Katy Perry, Linkin park, paramore x2,avril lavignex2, bam and missy margera, and T.I.
pp: Nirvana
Sec: None
Stamp: None
In Person: Superchick, Kelly Clarkson and P!NK
Autopen: The Pope (TTM)
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

Well "dude" :lol: an autograph expert obviously agreed with me since they moved it to the general discussions board!
A PP is different because the person who received it actually requested an autograph.
If this person actually requested the autograph of the owner then fair enough, but they didn't! So therefore it has nothing to do with autographs and is not a success! :lol:
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

Katyealy wrote:Well dude think about it, Pepsi cola is a BIG brand. I'd say the maker of Pepsi is famous, so technically if he got something for free from Pepsi it qualifies. There is no autograph but sometimes when people get successes with PPs it's not an autograph either. So you'r head n' Shoulders is not like it dude. 8)
A PP is the result of an "autograph request".

This bizarre Pepsi thread has absolutely nothing to do with autographs. The threadstarter emailed asking for "stickers and free stuff" which is what they got. No autograph request in there anywhere.

It doesnt "qualify" at all, and frankly I'm a little disturbed as to why it was posted in the first place!
scoonie1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by scoonie1 »

Andy316 wrote:
Katyealy wrote:Well dude think about it, Pepsi cola is a BIG brand. I'd say the maker of Pepsi is famous, so technically if he got something for free from Pepsi it qualifies. There is no autograph but sometimes when people get successes with PPs it's not an autograph either. So you'r head n' Shoulders is not like it dude. 8)
A PP is the result of an "autograph request".

This bizarre Pepsi thread has absolutely nothing to do with autographs. The threadstarter emailed asking for "stickers and free stuff" which is what they got. No autograph request in there anywhere.

It doesnt "qualify" at all, and frankly I'm a little disturbed as to why it was posted in the first place!
So you don't like stickers? It's disturbing that I got something for free and posted it on this website? Well I have seen plenty of non-related autograph material feedback posted here, so I really don't see why it is that big of a deal when I do it. I guess next time I won't let anyone in on getting free stuff...sorry ppl I guess its disturbing to some :lol:
chocolatelee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chocolatelee »

:lol: {up} {up} funny
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

scoonie1 wrote:So you don't like stickers? It's disturbing that I got something for free and posted it on this website? Well I have seen plenty of non-related autograph material feedback posted here, so I really don't see why it is that big of a deal when I do it. I guess next time I won't let anyone in on getting free stuff...sorry ppl I guess its disturbing to some :lol:
You know what, I completely agree! I think it's great that you emailed Pepsi and got some free stuff. Ok, you posted it on the wrong forum to begin with but now it's in general discussion what is everyone's problem?
It's pretty cool to think that you emailed a huge company like Pepsi and got a response. I would be quite excited too!

Andy, Why is it disturbing? I don't quite understand that! :?

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

Yes it's fine posting it in general discussion to share it with others, but it was the fact that it was posted as autograph feedback that was ridiculous. And then when I rightly stated it was not an autograph success, people tried to argue the case! :lol: It is not autograph related in the slightest, and the person who requested it did not even ask for an autograph, so it should go nowhere near the feedback forum! If the person requested an autograph but was sent stickers back then fair enough, that could be posted because it was feedback from an autograph request, but they didn't! They actually asked for stickers. So yeah, feel free to post it in general discussion if that's what you want, no one said you can't do that.