Posh vs Scunthorpe including Nicola Mclean and Gary Hooper

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
Theo2008
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Posh vs Scunthorpe including Nicola Mclean and Gary Hooper

Post by Theo2008 »

Yesterday i went to the Posh game against Scunthorpe, it was a fantastic game where we won 2-1 from 1-0 down, we were awful in the first half but in the second half we played some fantastic stuff, I was surprised there was 5,500 because of all the champions league games and the atmosphere was absolutely brilliant after we scored. Before and after the game i got autographs, I missed out on Henri Lansbury :( and Mark Tyler (Posh legend), i did see him though but i was freezing and couldn't get my photos out. I did get Gary Hooper though and Nicola Mclean who was at the game after the game. Mackail-Smith also scored after being dropped so i hope he starts against the Cobblers, Now we're second and Leicester are above us and look as if they'll win the league, MK Dons and Millwall do have games in hand but i still think we'll gain automatic promotion, OK i'll stop going on and on and show you the scans, UP THE POSH!,

Barry Fry (former Posh manager) - Got him before the match, i asked him if he though Posh would go up but he didn't respond, i also saw him after the match but i didn't bother him.
Nigel Adkins (Scunthorpe Manager) - Waited for him til about 10.45 with some Scunthorpe fans who were giving him a birthday card. Signed my picture nicely.
Gary Hooper (Top Scorer of Scunthorpe with 25 goals this season already) - Signed my 2 pics, he's a very good young player, he might play in the Premier League one day.
Tom Williams (Cyprus International) - Engaged to Nicola Mclean, good footballer and played well. Signed my picture.
Chris Westwood (Back on loan from Cheltenham) - Had a shocking first half, subsituted at half time, got it before the match.
Shane Blackett (Didn't play) - Back from injury
Nicola Mclean - Former Page 3 model

The Championship next season!
Heath Ledger
RIP 1979-2008
liamafc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Posh vs Scunthorpe including Nicola Mclean and Gary Hooper

Post by liamafc »

cool i hope u stay second but i think we will beat u again on the 28th
Theo2008