Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Who edited this thread?

Post by mharm2k6 »

Check the logs: Hollywood Meg
lizane

Post by lizane »

And Meg did rightly so, that member is not qualified to sell as he doesn't have more than 100 posts, as the rules clearly states...
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shambler »

And I just deleted it! :razz:
If the moderators don't look after this forum, no-one will!
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by guilder1st »

It probably would have been better(easier) to move the topic to trash/ or lock the topic and edit out the first post. Instead of posting edit in every single post. It would have been quicker and easier to do for meg. I think that's probably why admin wondered who edited that. {thumb2}
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jdp3577 »

guilder1st wrote:It probably would have been better(easier) to move the topic to trash/ or lock the topic and edit out the first post. Instead of posting edit in every single post. It would have been quicker and easier to do for meg. I think that's probably why admin wondered who edited that. {thumb2}
Im just wondering if youve ever tried moving something to the trash? I cant do it, can anyone?
#-John-#
Hollywood_Meg

Post by Hollywood_Meg »

Hi, I just saw this post. Yes it was me who edited the post. I would have moved it to trash or deleted it but I have no idea how to do that. Can someone teach me how?

Thanks,
Meg
mharm2k6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mharm2k6 »

Moving the thread to the trash is pointless, or should I say attempting to move a thread to the trash is pointless. At the moment, only Admin appears to be able to move things there. Which in reality- it's purpose is questionable as is. If something is actually trash, then why put it in a subforum called 'trash'- where it will sit and grow mold. Just delete it... Anyways, to delete a topic, there is a small drop down menu in the bottom left of every thread (called "Quick-mod tools" , just click it select "Delete Topic". To delete a specific post- and not the whole thread, just click the red X in the corner of the exact post.
-Matt
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by guilder1st »

Sometimes I delete, sometimes I lock and edit out links. I don't have access to the trash part of the forum, so I can't move it there. I think only gm's and admin can.
Hollywood_Meg

Post by Hollywood_Meg »

my quick mods drop down menu doesn't give me the option to delete posts.